Search results for query: *

1. Tsutsayosdi

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

If these are real, I could conceivably be persuaded to join the Grookey Gang. The drum chest and hi-hat trees? mushrooms? are really weird though. I'm neutral on the Scorbunny evo, but I'm going to echo that the drawing looks a lot Bass (from the "Megaman" franchise) crossed with a Gogoat. I...
  2. Tsutsayosdi

Krookodile most likely is a gharial. Look at that narrow snout with the flared nostril end. Also, Game Freak is not beyond taking a basis they've done before and then putting a new spin on it. And I, personally am happy about that. The Luxray line seems pretty generic as far as animal...
  3. Tsutsayosdi

Fighting type is related to thematically martial discipline and valorous combat (as opposed to the Dark type's evil, and underhanded combat). I'd argue that Passimian's typing shouldn't be Fighting either, because sports are not all martial arts, but at least rugby employs aspects of wrestling...
  4. Tsutsayosdi

Sounds great until you remember that Scorbunny doesn't fit that criterium as a soccer/futbol player
  5. Tsutsayosdi

Does anyone remember those "long long man" gum commercials? LOOoooNG LOOOooNG MEOOOWWWTh!
  6. Tsutsayosdi

As I recall, Ash was alone with Iris for a good deal of time when she was a traveling companion
  7. Tsutsayosdi

Since it seems to be a portmanteau of flora and gorgeous (mapping from the Japanese name), I guess it was intended to be pronounced "FLOR-juz"
  8. Tsutsayosdi

That's not what I'm saying at all, nor does that map on to what I have said. From now on, I'm ignoring this tangent. you aren't taking in new information in good faith.
  9. Tsutsayosdi

Bob. Obviously
  10. Tsutsayosdi

Please stop doubling down. You're only digging a hole and hurting yourself. Not only does pronunciation not work that way, but your reasoning that Proper Nouns can't have different pronunciation rules is also easily destroyed by names like 'Deacon (DEE-cun)', 'Brea (BREE)', 'Ashlea (ASH-lee)'...
  11. Tsutsayosdi

Common parlance (and, when it comes to names, self-identification) drives what makes a pronunciation correct. If someone tells you that their name is "Bea" and pronounces it like Bee, you're not in the right to tell them that they're pronouncing their own name wrong. There are people who...
  12. Tsutsayosdi

It's "BEE-uh-TRICKS/BEE-uh-TRISS" or "BAY-uh-TRICKS/BAY-uh-TRISS" Both pronunciations are common parlance. And the nickname "Bea" is pronounced as either "BAY-uh" or "BEE". "Quay" is indeed pronounced as "KEE." It comes from the French "quai" which is pronounced "KAY."
  13. Tsutsayosdi

TBF, Game Freak specifically stated that paid DLC would ruin the worldview of Pokemon. Game Freak already regularly supports free DLC in the form of Mystery Gift and Bank transfer functionality (using the most basal definition of DLC), and not getting free expansive content in the past can just...
Back
Top Bottom