Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Sure, it can be interpreted that way, but I doubt that's the only reason they were made, and it shouldn't remain as the only reason. We're already at over 1000 different designs. If anything, it's just a healthier decision for the series within the long run, they don't have to use up a ton of...
  2. Tuoko

It can still be considered as a Kanto Pokemon though? It's part of the regional Pokedex in LGPE. It can also be seen as an Alola Pokemon cause of marketing, but considering how they treat it in GO & Home's dexes, they probably just see it as a GO Pokemon officially.
  3. Tuoko

Meant to respond to this, but I generally don't think it's really fair to compare SwSh and LGPE sales-wise, purely because of the fact it's a new generation vs a remake, of course SwSh is gonna sell higher because of what it has to offer. LGPE's sales are perfectly fine when comparing it with...
  4. Tuoko

I'd say if anything, this is a better source for figuring out what is or isn't mainline, since it's officially listed as such on their website: View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1356655689268084744?s=19
  5. Tuoko

LGPE are officially classified as main series games though. The fact that they're reimaginings of Yellow enforces that even more, but it's also not up to fans to decide what is or isn't mainline - if it uses the Pocket Monster title for its Japanese name, then it's mainline.
  6. Tuoko

While I don't mind more LG style games (mostly for the Shinies), I don't think LG Sinnoh makes too much sense for now 1. That'd mean skipping Johto and Hoenn, and considering they went by release order for the remakes, I doubt they'd ignore that for the reimaginings 2. The Kanto route makes...
  7. Tuoko

Can easily just have it filled with NPC trades featuring all the regional variants. Or a GO Park if they wanted to stay true to how Pal Park was (+ maybe they could introduce a new GO Mythical alongside it as another selling point?).
  8. Tuoko

It personally wouldn't surprise me if they plan on a Pokemon Direct/main series announcement on Friday and having it line up with 12AM February 27th for Japan.
  9. Tuoko

Why would they even do that? They don't need to keep that "see every Pokemon" requirement, and I doubt the National Dex will even be in in the first place. It wouldn't even be a remake anymore if they removed its post-game like that too. Because LGPE is a reimagining instead of a remake...
  10. Tuoko

That's my guess as to what'll happen, that or they'll reimagine enhanced versions/potentially remakes in different ways than LG style (since LGPE fits under the reimagining category than remake) I don't think they're speculating that they should do both titles in the near future, obviously...
  11. Tuoko

It's also worth pointing out that G-Max Melmeltal is grouped with Meltan/Melmetal on there, being under the Unknown section
  12. Tuoko

XY has the birds + Mewtwo in its regional dex
  13. Tuoko

So is Mr. Rime. I'd say Regieleki/drago, but they never bothered adding Regigigas to the Hoenn Dex in ORAS
  14. Tuoko

You're forgetting that there were wild Johto & Hoenn Pokemon within the Battle Frontier arc (along with Bonsly, since I think that was the only wild Sinnoh mon shown). I don't think this really matters too much, since the games aren't stuck with what the anime already established/have shown...
  15. Tuoko

By expanding on this, I think some of the entries used were already around since the XY or ORAS days on the Mega Evolution's pages on their websites. It wasn't a big deal back then, so it makes no sense for it to mean they hate them. I think they'll just have a Poketch Rotom as the new...
  16. Tuoko

Of course they can be patched since that's how we're getting the DLC in the first place. Personally I'd like for there to be direct-compatability myself, but I get the feeling they might go for them being incompatible because of Dex cut, and I really hope it doesn't turn out to be that.
  17. Tuoko

I'm leaning towards the games being incompatible directly. Wouldn't surprise me because of the Dex cut, and it being an easier option instead of having to code a list of what can or can't be traded. Would also give more usage to Home since we'd have to use it to transfer Pokemon between SwSh...
  18. Tuoko

The National Dex back then was just Gens 1-4. The remakes can easily have just those + various Pokemon from Gens 5-8. I don't think all of Gens 5-8 would be needed for the remakes like you're making them out to be. This is a bit silly to even type out. Those Pokemon are marketed as Sinnoh...
  19. Tuoko

Considering ORAS were remakes of Ruby/Sapphire instead of Emerald, have there been any species that were removed in terms of availability compared to RS? I'd imagine the remakes should at least have all of Gens 1-4 because the original games had them all coded in. Dex-wise I'd hope they used...
  20. Tuoko

When I said I felt like it fits more thematically, I meant in regards to both Pal Park and GO Park sharing the same function of transferring over Pokemon (from Gen 3/GO) and having to find & recatch them across the area. Though I will say @Esserise idea sounds like a nice alternative
Back
Top Bottom