Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I know, and I wasn't saying they won't appear. Solgaleo and Lunala as we know them now, just aren't enough to carry the promotion of the movie and get people into wanting to watch it. I'm thinking the next movie will have Solgaleo/Lunala and Marshadow. It's possible it'll have the black Pokemon...
  2. Tuoko

I think the problem with that, is nowadays, they need something new, that includes anything they haven't revealed officially, to be able to promote the movie. Solgaleo and Lunala, unless they gain new forms in the movie, won't be enough to be promote the entire movie until June or July.
  3. Tuoko

I quite love the designs for Jangmo-o and Type: Null's evolutions... As for Alolan Grimer, he's kinda cute. I'd imagine he'd be more remembered considering how fans are with PMD2...
  4. Tuoko

You're thinking of Red.
  5. Tuoko

I'd imagine level is the only condition since they've only said "When a Wishiwashi reaches a certain level..." Nope, both trailers showed Wishiwashi transforming at full health. Are you thinking of School Form -> Solo Form? That's when Wishiwashi changes back.
  6. Tuoko

Since its name can be translated to "sea cucumber" + "fist" and the fact that they mention it using its insides to form a fist, I'm guessing it'll be Water/Fighting.
  7. Tuoko

I wouldn't really use that as an argument for Pikachu (and Pichu) not having one. We know regular Pichu can be found in the wild due to E3 and the fact it was shown in the Pokedex, as for Pikachu, there's a screenshot of the Rotom Pokedex that just shows that regular Pikachu can be found in the...
  8. Tuoko

According to what Joe said on Twitter, this is it from CoroCoro. So now we just have to wait for whatever will come on Friday.
  9. Tuoko

What we got actually is the Southern Islands guide. It's about the stuff on Alola.
  10. Tuoko

Yeah, I know. I was just referring to Generation 7 as a whole. I'd say that the species itself, Vulpix, is Generation 1 while the form Alolan Vulpix is Generation 7... If that makes sense. It doesn't change the fact that Vulpix is a Generation 1 Pokemon. I don't want to start an argument over...
  11. Tuoko

It can leak tonight or on the night of the 9th or 10th.
  12. Tuoko

I'm hoping that we finally see a Dark-type. We have 17-types of Pokemon revealed and no Dark-type...
  13. Tuoko

A personal theory such as this shouldn't be under spoiler tags. As for the theory... We know there's the snow mountains past the water. I always thought they were overexaggerating the distance between them.
  14. Tuoko

So Solgaleo and Lunala have alternate forms Rising Phase and Full Moon Phase. Better than Xerneas getting one while Yveltal gets shafted tbh.
  15. Tuoko

Someone suggested alchemical symbols. Rowlet - salt Litten - sulfur Popplio - mercury Other than that, who knows. I can see it being Synchro Evolution though.
  16. Tuoko

Iwanko and Nekkoala are adorable! I'm interested in their evolutions, especially Nekkoala. EDIT: And I think Iwanko is my favorite Rock-type now.
  17. Tuoko

Yeah, same. I'm thinking of something like this: Four new Pokémon, with one of them being trailer bird Official names of "Solgaleo" and "Lunaala" Protagonist art and names New gameplay mechanic/feature I wouldn't be surprised if they showed a bit more since it'd be during E3, but I don't...
  18. Tuoko

I was pointing out that CoroCoro didn't say they'll give big news, they said big news was going to happen in May.
  19. Tuoko

Thing is, CoroCoro didn't troll us. They said something along the lines of "big news in May", which is exactly what we got. I'm curious if they'll try beating CoroCoro again next month... Would be nice if they did.
Back
Top Bottom