Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

Generation VI: The Future

That's true, though I guess a reason is that they're box mascots? They're pretty important, so they'd probably want to make people guess what the types are, just like what the starters will evolve into. Yeah, though I can't really think of any idea of weakness/strengths or w/e and moves for...
  2. Tuoko

Yeah, I don't really remember any Mythical that didn't have their type revealed alongside with them. Hm... Machine/mechanical or artificial types?
  3. Tuoko

The phrase doesn't even mean it's a Generation 6 Pokemon though. They said latest because /it is/ the latest Mythical Pokemon. I'm all for Generation 6/6.5 or 7, but we pretty much still have to wait on which Magearna is as we have no information about which Generation it belongs to.
  4. Tuoko

I love Clemont's reaction to Magearna. xD
  5. Tuoko

What if... Every other unannounced form(e), Mega Evolution, and potentially new Pokemon for the next game has red and/or blue in their design for the 20th anniversary?
  6. Tuoko

Machiana? @Bolt the Cat Magearna sounds good.
  7. Tuoko

株式会社ゲームフリーク So... One of Game Freak's latest photos has a folder of the Hoenn starters behind a curtain with the word secret on top.
  8. Tuoko

I'm sure they're more so talking about the whole schedule of Zoroark's reveal and announcement of the games compared to Munchlax's. Though, Generation 6 shortened it even further to where there wasn't even a gap. Just a teaser at the end of December and a Direct on January 8th back then...
  9. Tuoko

Xerneas/Zygarde and Yveltal/Zygarde fusions as mascots for another pair of X-something and Y-something games would be neat imo. EDIT: I just realized... What if Xerneas and Yveltal are also 50% formes and they'd just need Zygarde Core and 50% of Zygarde's Cells? I don't even know. xD
  10. Tuoko

Hopefully we get the games announced or an idea of what Generation Magiana is in sometime in the upcoming months.
  11. Tuoko

No...? They stated Pokemon Bank was for Generation 6 and beyond.
  12. Tuoko

If we obtain Thousand Arrows/Thousand Waves and Floette w/ Light of Ruins in Generation 7, they shouldn't be inaccessible to Generation 6 as Pokemon Bank exists.
  13. Tuoko

Yeah... Even if we do get Generation 7, they most likely won't ignore Kalos or its Pokemon and characters.
  14. Tuoko

Tbh I feel like it'd be odd if Magiana is a Generation 7 that we're getting way later. I mean why bother to promote the Mythical now? Yeah, there was the regular Pokemon in Generations 1-3, but... That's just different imo. Mythicals tend to be promoted and released in the same year - as it...
  15. Tuoko

They seem to have a thing revealing Fairy types on or near Valentine's Day... Which I can understand. Diancie got revealed on Valentine's Day like Sylveon, while Magiana (assuming it is one) got revealed near it.
  16. Tuoko

Didn't they say the same thing with the DS not being a successor to the GBA? Or it was two different consoles, don't remember, but yeah.
  17. Tuoko

So far I can think of... - New type (though, it looks Steel/Fairy, so that'd be a huge surprise) - Mythical Pokemon being revealed before the announcement of it's Generation (assuming it's Generation 7) - Pokemon released in the middle of a Generation
  18. Tuoko

Just going to quote my message since it seems to have gotten lost in... Yeah. I could see them using a second new Pokemon for the short - unless Volcanion or Magiana fuse or one of them have a form, Mega Evolution, or something else.
  19. Tuoko

Hm.. If Magiana is our introduction to Generation 6.5, does anyone else think we might see another Pokemon in the movie/short? In the movie that is released while we get ready for a new Generation (in this case Generation 6 w/0 6.5 would end) we always have one more Pokemon shown in the movie or...
  20. Tuoko

How can you say it's incomplete if we don't know what's happening in terms of games? All we know due to today is that it isn't getting a movie.
Back
Top Bottom