Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

Generation VII confirmed!

They're not "getting rid of Megas". They're just pushing them in the backseat so they won't overshadow the Gen 7 Pokemon, Z-Moves, and Alola forms. If anything, Megas will probably be used more in remakes and third versions/sequels. While it's true they've only mentioned the Switch, they never...
  2. Tuoko

It's a rumor, so don't believe it. You're contradicting yourself. Remakes are main series games, though. No. It became a official term back when X/Y was first revealed. It was used again back when Sun/Moon were first revealed, yet some were unsure about calling it Gen 7 for some odd reason.
  3. Tuoko

I believe it was pointed out by @G-Panthera that the "Z" from "Z-Move" most likely stands for the word "Zenith" instead of Zygarde. It also ties into the games being called Sun/Moon as one of the definitions for zenith is "the highest point reached by a celestial or other object".
  4. Tuoko

Poor Pokemon Channel... Also, it wouldn't make much sense to release Colosseum and XD by themselves. They were made so people could get the rest of the Gen 2 Pokemon back in Gen 3. If they were to be released on the eShop (or whatever future variant if they decide to scrap that), then it'd be...
  5. Tuoko

Well... This is said on Serebii: "Some distributions have been announced for Pokémon Sun & Moon in Japan. First, with the Pokémon Sun & Moon World's Fastest Capture Guide on November 28th, it will come with a special QR Code which will allow for you to easily find where Togedemaru is in the...
  6. Tuoko

Probably doesn't mean much, but does this make anyone suspicious? View: https://twitter.com/NintendoFrance/status/769184681313132549
  7. Tuoko

No. Gigareki and Marshadow first popped up as being trademarked along with Mokuroh (Rowlet), Nyabby (Litten), Ashimari (Popplio), Solgaleo, and Lunaala (Lunala).
  8. Tuoko

Dunno if it was mentioned yet, but apparently Gigareki has nothing to do with Pokemon. Game Freak just released a game called Giga Wrecker on Steam, and the Japanese name for it is Gigareki. That just leaves Marshadow...
  9. Tuoko

I'm on the same boat, so you're not alone there. ... Z-Forms, perhaps? //shot
  10. Tuoko

You forgot about Alolan Raichu.
  11. Tuoko

Well, they have a few more things in common. They're both 3-stage Flying type Pokemon and they have similar wing shapes... You have a point about them never doing this before, plus, they should be doing this for Cubone, Pichu, Pikachu, and Exeggcute if it was just that. Same goes for the...
  12. Tuoko

Unless my memory is wrong, we've seen wild Zubat before, so that crosses out an Alolan form for it. Team Skull using the same old Zubat and Golbat helps that further. Dragonite... I don't think we've seen it in the trailers before? I just find it odd how they stick these two up on the site and...
  13. Tuoko

So for some reason, Zubat and Dragonite have their own pages on the Japanese site. ズバット|『ポケットモンスター サン・ムーン』公式サイト カイリュー|『ポケットモンスター サン・ムーン』公式サイト
  14. Tuoko

A bit late, but there's also the fact that Team Flare, just like Team Rocket, tried to get the Fossils.
  15. Tuoko

Well, it is stuff on the islands. They even gave us the villainous team, so it's not just new Pokemon. CoroCoro wouldn't promise revealing Rockruff's evolution next month and then lie about it like you're suggesting. Mega Evolutions aren't gone. They're well-received. Besides, if they were...
  16. Tuoko

In Japan, when the term "Southern Islands" is used, it usually means the islands are tropical, not the location.
  17. Tuoko

Minior is pretty great and I love collecting various forms. 0: Changing the topic, here's something interesting... Game Freak is apparently going to develop a Pokemon game for the NX MCV: Mario & Pokemon coming within 6 months of NX launch, 3rd parties, exec comment EDIT: Sun/Moon port...
  18. Tuoko

So... Someone found a Zygarde Cell in the latest Sun/Moon trailer. https://media.giphy.com/media/tZn1CQfxmYmiI/giphy.gif If you can't see it, then pay attention to the right side. It's at the bottom of the tree crawling away.
  19. Tuoko

Perhaps the Champion could be a Steel-type user then? Though that's going off the idea of Magearna being a secret guardian of the artificial island. Something interesting to note is that, along with Tapu Koko, they can form into something (Pokeball or chicken) and they both have Fairy as a...
  20. Tuoko

I can see them revealing it sometime in the coming months. Based on Hawaii's past, the Pokemon would be based off of a rat. Mr. Mime isn't really a good argument though. Mr. Mime's Japanese name, Barrierd, is gender neutral. The translators messed up with the English name. Drampa's Japanese...
Back
Top Bottom