Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Since the Gen III games are GBA games, there's no chance that those will be released on the 3DS under Virtual Consoles titles. Earliest system for those should be the Switch (or maybe the system after, but who knows).
  2. Tuoko

He was referring to a hacking program, though. So it had nothing to do with Pokemon, the Switch, etc.
  3. Tuoko

So Pokemon Bank has been datamined once again. It seems there's only game IDs for four Gen 7 game (Sun/Moon, and who knows what the other two would be... If they're used, that is). EDIT: It should be noted that the first four GameBoy IDs say "traveled across both space and time to reach you...
  4. Tuoko

Not every game will follow the paid online. Wait and see before jumping to assumptions. Have you seen the size comparisions? It's not that different compared to the New 3DS XL, and it's easily portable w/o the JoyCons. It's not even that bad, though. The Switch's battery life is 2.5-6 hours...
  5. Tuoko

Only new generations have had their own Pokemon Directs - X/Y and Sun/Moon. Aside from that, main Pokemon games haven't really been revealed in a Nintendo Direct, they tend to be revealed separately.
  6. Tuoko

You do realize Stars is a codename, right?
  7. Tuoko

I agree with @Guidznl It does, though. Is there any reason as to why it doesn't besides you wanting to buy all of Gen 7 on the 3DS? Pokemon being on the Switch will help the series and the Switch, instead of hindering both. And I haven't seen any arguments besides the same ones over and over.
  8. Tuoko

Except it was said that the Switch can't play physical 3DS and Wii U games.
  9. Tuoko

Eh, they can trade and battle with the main series games unlike other spin-offs. And besides, it's not like Game Freak is the only company that can make a main series game. That is probably why Bulbapedia listed them as side-series instead of spin-offs, though.
  10. Tuoko

While Necrozma is the third legendary, it's not in the same boat as Giratina, Kyurem, and Zygarde. For those three, they kept quiet about them until about two years later. For Necrozma, they already mentioned it might have something to do with Solgaleo and Lunala in this month's CoroCoro, heck...
  11. Tuoko

I know that, I even stated it in my comment. I'm just curious how the trading would work via Bank.
  12. Tuoko

If you actually read the rumor, then you'd know it'd say that Pokemon Sun/Moon on 3DS and Pokemon Stars on Switch would be able to trade/transfer with each other due to Pokemon Bank. Though I'm curious how that'll work, since it'd be two separate systems...
  13. Tuoko

The National Pokedex is instead in Pokemon Bank. I know I complained about it at first, but thinking about it now... This is actually a good idea since Game Freak doesn't have to worry about distributing every single Pokemon in one generation.
  14. Tuoko

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't people find out that she doesn't have the same charm thing the other Island Captains have? That'd mean she's a Kahuna. Unless you just meant the Trials in general.
  15. Tuoko

Oh, you meant that. EDIT: Ah, alright. Thank you. I imagined Ash-Greninja was a game-invention, but this changes things.
  16. Tuoko

Mind if I ask where's the link or if you can quote it? I'm trying to find it, but I can't. Just a small correction, but the Pikachu isn't from Ash. It's Kukui's Pikachu, but yeah, Ash definitely exists in the Sun/Moon demo since his name is the Greninja's OT.
  17. Tuoko

While I'm not against that... I'm curious as to what it'd mean for the idea if they use all the Ultra Beasts in the game, thus not saving one for a movie. I dunno, I quite like how it's not easy to tell how long the generation is going to last right now since we have only two Mythicals. If...
  18. Tuoko

The new Pokemon looks adorable! I can't wait to see it in 3D... As for the demo and possible datamine, I'm interested as to what'll pop up, if anything does.
  19. Tuoko

We already know Eevee isn't getting a new evolution, so those rumors are clearly false.
  20. Tuoko

We already know we're going to have Pikachu w/ a Z-Move and Greninja in the demo. Of course, it's possible we'll be given the middle stage starters by someone to try out later on in the demo. I wouldn't raise hopes at being able to catch other Pokemon in the demo... That's not too likely.
Back
Top Bottom