Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

I'm leaning towards a new rat Pokemon. Would be a missed chance if they don't introduce a new one imo.
  2. Tuoko

There's been no talk on if Iwanko and Nekkoala are early route Pokemon though. All we have so far are Yungoos, Pikipek, and most likely Grubbin.
  3. Tuoko

The use of Ledyba, Caterpie, and Pichu (perhaps we'll get Ledyba and Weedle too?) reminds me of Johto tbh... I get the feeling Johto starters will pop up in Sun/Moon.
  4. Tuoko

Chespin also learns Rollout while Froakie learns Quick Attack, though in the case of Froakie, they acknowledged Bounce iirc? The same thing still applies.
  5. Tuoko

I don't think we should jump to assumptions just because Popplio learns Disarming Voice. Keep in mind that Fennekin was shown to learn Power-Up Punch during the pre-release.
  6. Tuoko

I'm expecting one or two new Pokemon tbh. As for what kinds? Most likely the regional bird, regional bug, and maybe a fully evolved Pokemon as we got Talonflame and Vivillon back in 2013. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Nekkoala and Iwanko, since they're not officially announced, but I...
Back
Top Bottom