Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

USUM Datamine Discussion

Here's the abilities the Totem-sized Pokemon have US Totems - Gumshoos has Adaptability (HA) - A-Marowak has Rock Head (HA) - Lurantis has Leaf Guard - Ribombee has Sweet Veil (HA) UM Totems - A-Raticate has Thick Fat (HA) - Araquanid has Water Bubble - Salazzle has Corrosion - Togedemaru has...
  2. Tuoko

USUM Datamine Discussion

View: https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/930585211699523584 So here's the PGL art Also something interesting to point out. The OG Totems can be traded over to Sun/Moon and be placed in Bank, so that'd mean Gen 7 won't have any forms stuck to it at all.
  3. Tuoko

USUM Datamine Discussion

So it seems we got a list of version exclusive Totem-sized Pokemon. At least for Ultra Moon. - Alolan Raticate (20 Stickers) - Araquanid (40 Stickers) - Salazzle (50 Stickers) - Togedemaru (70 Stickers) - Mimikyu (80 Stickers) - Kommo-o (100 Stickers) We already know Totem-sized Lurantis is...
  4. Tuoko

USUM Datamine Discussion

They can just use the Everstone for those, they already do that with the Kantonian forms, so the easiest solution is to just swap them around. Cubone/Exeggcute/Pikachu are a bit tricky since they actually need to be in Alola. I guess they could include standard wild encounters around the...
  5. Tuoko

USUM Datamine Discussion

Ah, alright. In that case, yeah.
  6. Tuoko

USUM Datamine Discussion

Dusk Lycanroc isn't exclusive to the event, though? It can breed more Own Tempo Rockruff. That said, I'll probably try using the event one after getting like 4 Rockruff per version (2 Rockruff to keep as is, 1 Rockruff for my living dex/the other for messing around, 2 Dusk Lycanroc for Z-Happy...
  7. Tuoko

USUM Datamine Discussion

Honestly no idea. I'm gonna guess no. I did hear that they have 3 maxed IVs. Speaking of. It was revealed that we can use level 100 Legendaries/Mythicals in the Normal Modes at the Battle Tree. Pretty much anything is allowed in those modes while the Super Modes still have the same restriction...
  8. Tuoko

USUM Datamine Discussion

In SM it works exactly the same as Gen 6, so it'll definitely work the same way here.
  9. Tuoko

USUM Datamine Discussion

Totem-sized Pokemon? No, they don't. They don't even have stat differences either. The Totems? Yeah, they do.
Back
Top Bottom