Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

That's not true anymore due to Game Freak having made Pokemon Quest.
  2. Tuoko

You said yourself that there were the LGPE leaks and the USUM wishlist one, which didn't exactly have stuff that were "easy to predict at the time". I honestly doubt that people easily predicted actual new Pokemon/UBs and Rainbow Rocket back when USUM were first announced. Now that it's...
  3. Tuoko

It's already confirmed Full Metal Wall is gonna be a TCG set, Double Blaze definitely will be one. If they have anything to do with Meltan & Melmetal, I'm guessing their TCG cards would be in Full Metal Wall, maybe.
  4. Tuoko

Since the Meltan talk was brought up here earlier, the new guy is actually its evolution: View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1050279215936008194 I wonder if Gen 8 will continue with evolving Legendaries & Mythicals
  5. Tuoko

Well that rules out it tying in with promotion for Gen 4 in Go or both Go/LGPE
  6. Tuoko

My guess is it's promotion for the Year of Legendaries, Gen 4 coming in Go, or both Go & LGPE. The previous McDonald's toys in the US were used as promotions for something. 2011 & 2012 - BW 2014 - XY 2015 - ORAS and Hoopa movie 2017 - SM & USUM
  7. Tuoko

That was only because people tapped on the spawn when it was a Chikorita. If they captured it as Nutto, then they'd actually be catching a Chikorita.
  8. Tuoko

They're actually including forms in the count. Ultra Necrozma's asset number is #865, and as said above, starterchu/vee are likely #889 and #890
  9. Tuoko

This is probably worth posting in regards to what Gen the new guy is in: View: https://twitter.com/joemerrick/status/1044197383154946048?s=21 View: https://twitter.com/joemerrick/status/1044199349918535680?s=21
  10. Tuoko

889 and 890 are likely the asset numbers for starterchu and startervee since we already know they're coded as different forms due to being unable to evolve, having special moves, the starter Eevee being the only one that has the gender difference, and the fact they both have higher stats than...
  11. Tuoko

As I said in another thread, the "transforming to Ditto after capture" also happened with the Kecleon that people caught. It's not even an intended mechanic for the Pokemon.
  12. Tuoko

It's appeared in the US apparently. I imagine it'll appear again for 30 minutes like everyone else once the Chikorita CD ends for us.
  13. Tuoko

That's a Beldum, not Solosis. If it was Solosis, the shadow would be similar to Voltorb's.
  14. Tuoko

Or he could've gone on a journey at the same time as the LGPE protags, it depends on how LGPE even handles Red/Blue if they're in.
  15. Tuoko

Gen 6 already confirmed that's not how it's supposed to be. Zinnia's line in ORAS wasn't added for no reason at all. She was referencing RSE with that line, and it also confirmed ORAS takes place in the same universe as XY. Based off the tweet and concept art from SM, the general timeline would...
  16. Tuoko

You wouldn't be wrong on it being LGPE merch anyway, if what PokeShopper says about it being the new mon is true.
  17. Tuoko

It was already revealed last month. View: https://twitter.com/pokeshoppervgc/status/1030919017081397248?s=21 Though there's still the merch secret that should be revealed by the end of this month.
  18. Tuoko

Should ask in the LGPE thread instead, but yes, it is one way.
  19. Tuoko

I knew I was forgetting to quote something, but the PC will work differently. It was mentioned somewhere, IIRC in the IGN interview/page, that we'll be carrying the PC with us this time. I imagine they'll remove the healing function in it, and it definitely works well if personal PokeRide is...
  20. Tuoko

I thought they only showed a Pokemon from Go being transferred to Switch? It was Dratini being caught in Go and then being sent to Go Park. Or the Alolan forms have to be transferred from Go, making them Go-exclusives. We kinda do now at least due to the Eurogamer interview with Masuda. It...
Back
Top Bottom