Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Middle stage starter evos & Legendary typings + more info is definitely right on time as expected. Not sure what else they'd show aside from that, though. Perhaps some more early route Pokemon? If not tomorrow, then they'd be spoiled by reviewers on Thursday.
  2. Tuoko

My guess is that Farfetch'd/G-Ponyta & Sirfetch'd/G-Rapidash aren't counterparts of each other. It'd be unbalanced in terms of evolutionary stage content-wise. Sonia's message on the website suggests there's more Pokemon in Glimwood Tangle that we haven't seen, so they probably decided to keep...
  3. Tuoko

Yeah, that's what I was referring to, and I agree the thread might've been derailed a bit. Also the final stages of the Alolan starters reminded me of something - I looked back on the pre-release videos for Sun/Moon and noticed they revealed both the middle and final evolutions in the same...
  4. Tuoko

Rowlet's the most popular out of all the Alolan starters & evos combined while Decidueye is the least popular in terms of final stages. It's why they kept Rowlet as is and had Lana's Popplio fully evolve. As for Go & Scorbunny, I'm leaning towards Scorbunny not evolving similar to Pikachu...
  5. Tuoko

It never really occurred to me that they could keep stuff restricted to a specific region, that sounds like a pain thinking about it... Though it's always possible they could have an NPC around that trades away stuff like Obstagoon or Sirfetch'd, similar to the Alolan forms in LGPE. Also...
  6. Tuoko

I think it might be worth pointing out that we seem to be missing a 6th Alcremie topping. The one with a star on it, since that's shown on the Gigantamax form. If we're going with what we have - 5 toppings and 8 different colorations, we'd have 40 variants, if we include the star topping, then...
  7. Tuoko

It won't be. We've had previews of multiple future episodes many times and they've never been regarded as a "major world exclusive announcement". It's going to be the SS anime announcement since that's due at this point, the SM anime was first announced back in September 15th. If not the SS...
  8. Tuoko

That's my guess too. It'd be more in line with what Worlds gave us during XY, ORAS, & USUM's pre-release periods. I really doubt they'll skip it, considering aside from LGPE, it had a trailer revealing something new every single pre-release while Japan Expo only had something during XY & SM...
Back
Top Bottom