• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Deoxys would also be unaccounted for
  2. Tuoko

I'm curious. Is there any souce on that secret new Pokemon merch thing? This is the first I'm hearing about it
  3. Tuoko

I think it might be worth noting that Shiny Zacian/Zamazenta are preorder bonuses for BDSP in South Korea. They pulled the exact same thing with Shiny Necrozma & SwSh, and it turned out to be transfer-only. I think at the very least, there's a good chance for some Gens 5-8, but I personally...
  4. Tuoko

Huh, seems I was right about news coming today then. Amity Square & the Poketch/HM changes look pretty exciting. And yeah, I expect another trailer at some point in October. Maybe another in November before the game releases too.
  5. Tuoko

Considering today's the 15th anniversary of Diamond & Pearl's release in Japan, I wonder if they'll give us news for both games in celebration of it.
  6. Tuoko

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1438758431670902787?s=19 So considering these two are being used as preorder bonuses for BDSP, I wonder if that'd suggest Zacian/Zamazenta will be transferrable once Home compatability is out? It's worth noting that Shiny Necrozma was used as a preorder...
  7. Tuoko

This is a bit of an odd point to even bring up, they're Gen 4 Sinnoh-native Pokemon. They're 100% guaranteed to be in the game even if they're not in BDSP's regional dex. The Alola starters and various Legends in SwSh along with Mew, Meltan line, and various other Mythicals weren't included in...
  8. Tuoko

Could also throw in BDSP for that matter too, since that mechanic took advantage of 5 games, and there'd be five games for each version - LGPE, SwSh, and SP for BD / LGPE, SwSh, and BD for SP.
  9. Tuoko

The capture mechanics & the protags/rivals being different characters are why it's a reimagining though. If the catching mechanics weren't changed at all, then it'd be a remake. Sure, it's not bigger enough/more than we'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that reimagining fits it more than...
  10. Tuoko

Considering the amount of changes it's made, I'd argue it fits the reimagining category more, the remake part of the title is just plain misleading, especially since there's an actual remake for FF7 coming out later. Remakes shouldn't be straying too far from the original story/gameplay, but...
  11. Tuoko

The Dialga/Palkia scene in the "trailer" makes it hard to say it's all that great. I get people wanted a SwSh-style Sinnoh, but it'd be a reimagining instead of a remake if they changed the overworld gameplay too much like in this "trailer".
  12. Tuoko

Considering Link's Awakening and LGPE also sold for $60, it's no surprise that BDSP is, especially since it's Switch game
  13. Tuoko

It even was in LGPE. And even though it was for a race, the anime has shown trainers riding Pokemon since Gen 1. There really doesn't need to be a lore reason for it. I doubt they'd actually do it, but if they went the Secret Technique route: What if they had the Poketch be a spy gadget type...
  14. Tuoko

I feel like people are looking way too much into the whole "faithful remake" thing when this is what the website itself says: Which is just talking about the maps/story, the gameplay isn't gonna be regressing backwards like some are worrying about/expecting. Not to mention that FRLG/HGSS were...
Back
Top Bottom