Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

The Direct/Presents for both of those fell on Friday for majority of the world, so that still fits in line with what I said. If we do get a Presents announced, Friday/Monday would make sense than on a Sunday, which normally isn't a day used for announcements
  2. Tuoko

I wouldn't really say an announcement is all that likely on Pokemon Day considering it falls on a Sunday this year. If there's any announcement at this point, it'd have to be this upcoming Friday/Monday.
  3. Tuoko

They've already done this with AVs in LGPE though, so it wouldn't be the first time a Pokemon gets converted to the usual EV system if transferred to SwSh/BDSP/likely Gen 9. It's also why I doubt they'll keep ELs for the game after, at best they'd appear in the next Legends-style game.
  4. Tuoko

Those wouldn't match up with the "items carried" sections though, which suggests that we'll be able to find all 3 in the wild somewhere. We already know we get items from catching wild Pokemon specifically. One of the recent Japanese trailers showcased the player being rewarded with an Oran...
  5. Tuoko

Cyndaquil's dex entry does list items it carries under the preferred foods section, which should be items we get from catching wild ones. Shinx's entry does the same too I imagine Rowlet/Cyndaquil/Oshawott would actually be native to Hisui then, just our starters would be the imported ones
  6. Tuoko

For the record, this isn't an issue anymore. When the Switch dies, it doesn't mean the game is shut off. I've had it happen a few times and I could progress exactly where I was before it died, it just acts as if you just pressed the Home menu button
  7. Tuoko

No, only the Arceus event has been reported to be scrapped from the game. The recent update just removed the ability to use glitches to get to the Darkrai/Shaymin areas and encounter them
  8. Tuoko

In this regard, I think it's also worth noting that it's ILCA's first full-fledged game and the first time Game Freak decided to let another company work on a mainline title. Considering both, they probably want to play it safe and not stray too far from the originals. Especially with LA being...
  9. Tuoko

I doubt the Poketch time really means too much. The first one was just a reference to DP's release date if anything - which was yesterday, and of course they'd release news to celebrate it.
  10. Tuoko

Why shouldn't we? It's still a mid-Gen title, just a different kind of game. And I'd say a 5 month marketing period is just enough to promote a bunch of stuff regarding it.
  11. Tuoko

I'm guessing it's just a case of the pandemic affecting the release dates, and by extension when the marketing cycle starts. I'd imagine they would've always had a 3 month cycle for BDSP & 5 month cycle for LA in the first place, the latter which matches recent mid-Gen titles' marketing. If...
  12. Tuoko

English site for what? BDSP's specifically? Because it still doesn't bother listing the Pokemon's abilities, the JP BDSP site does though. With LA, they've been ignored completely, I don't think there'd be a need to hide them if they were in the game in the first place. I think the simple...
  13. Tuoko

Considering how the JP BDSP site lists abilities within the Pokemon's pages, while the JP LA site ignores abilities completely, I'm guessing it'll be another LGPE situation in that this game lacks abilities & uses a different EV system. The latter would also explain a screenshot of a level 12...
  14. Tuoko

So they wouldn't be using the same game for potentially 3 VGCs in a row - 2021, 2022, and potentially 2023. My guess is for them, it's not a problem at all, while it may be for us. They can use this policy as an excuse to help sell more games. In terms of the rosters, I'm just guessing that...
  15. Tuoko

I don't think this should necessarily be used to say that the games will only have the 493 Gens 1-4 Pokemon + the relatives. It's the announcement trailer for DP remakes, of course they'd emphasize that you can travel with the Pokemon that were in the originals. We're also way too early in the...
  16. Tuoko

I think that's part of why we're getting BDSP, they don't want to abandon the current turn-based games, but they also want to experiment with things such as LGPE/LA. At the very least, I think we'll have LA's open world be the influence for Gen 9
  17. Tuoko

View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1365337153308418055?s=19 Their wording doesn't specify it only applies to Sinnoh, just "before the idea of being a Pokemon Trainer or having a Pokemon League even existed". Which can be taken to mean the Pokemon world as a whole. It's worth noting...
  18. Tuoko

On the topic of there being no trading/battling with other players, I feel like it makes sense considering a few things 1) This game is set before the concepts of Trainers & Leagues were even established, and you're starting up the concept of a Trainer and the first ever Sinnoh Dex. All the...
Back
Top Bottom