Search results for query: *

1. Tuoko

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

It's worth noting that Nobles can be referred to as Lords or Ladies, so I doubt it's relevant in regards to what Pokemon it could be. Only thing that really matters is the bracelet being green, which suggests Grass. Maybe it could be the leaked climber? My guess is it's a new Nuzleaf evo.
  2. Tuoko

I doubt they'll ever truly be LA-exclusive in the long run myself too, but distribution-wise, giving them variants would make their distribution less of a hassle than if they were an A-Raichu situation, this is if they intend on making the species only natively found in Hisui and given out...
  3. Tuoko

Been meaning to comment on this, but I wouldn't really call it the same thing. Because if they went with Basculegion/Wyrdeer being Hisui-exclusive, then what would be the point in even giving normal Stantler/Basculin evolutions in the first place when all the ones unable to transfer into LA...
  4. Tuoko

My guess is they'll have variants, purely because the text suggests they're region specific like the SwSh ones. Here's Obstagoon/Sirfetch'd & Basculegion/Wrydeer's text from the websites that includes the base mon up to who they evolve into. For Obstagoon: "The Linoone of the Galar region live...
Back
Top Bottom