Search results for query: *

1. Turbo

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

Well nothing is outright confirmed But if I had to guess his ultra class spot isnt locked as if he loses a lot before the tournament is over he could fall down to Great And if we assume he's in the masters 8 when time is up for the pwc then I think he’s locked in for the mastsrs 8 tournament...
  2. Turbo

Well he was on losing streak so after be just barely got into the Great class iirc Like he beat Korinna and got into Great class, then had two more wins then lost to Bea then lost two more battles and fell back to essentially where he was against Korinna So if hypothetically Ash loses to Drasna...
  3. Turbo

I think for the Flint case, 8th was the lowest he could go and he just happened to be 7th Now if Flint loses again in like a rank down match then maybe something different occurs As we don’t truly know how the entry to the masters 8 works, like does Ash have to beat 8th (Flint) to get in or once...
  4. Turbo

From what I can tell the problem people have isn't that Drasna might lose it's that it would be Sirfetch’d and Dracovish that defeat the E4 member Which is a whole different discussion lol And yeah I do remember DP (and AG iirc) making the E4 and Cynthia almost untouchable so when stuff...
  5. Turbo

It's interesting in the preview Drasna kinda intimidates Ash with that interview she was in as he's hasn't reacted like that in a while She looks like someone who wins with low effort or at least acts that way so it'll be cool if Ash gets her to exert more effort/energy And maybe this is what...
  6. Turbo

I think it’s cool this seems to be Sirfetch’d Ultra class match as I was definitely assuming it to be Dracovish because of the dragon typing As for the strength of Ash’s JN team Do we really have to essentially have the power level debate with them? And development wise I still don’t think...
Back
Top Bottom