Search results for query: *

1. Twilight-Kun

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I tried Newverse, but once they started dragging in relationship drama and politics I bowed out Only Pokémon/MLP fic I've read and enjoyed has been Absolution Not an exceptionally large pool with which to judge them, but after a while, thousands of stories kinda blur together and everything...
  2. Twilight-Kun

Chuggaaconroy is the only one off the top of my head He's also done Colosseum There's a lot of little running gags in both series as well "Oh my god, your feet are huge!" "It doesn't effect Misdreavus!" "ONE DAMAGE!"
  3. Twilight-Kun

Why rush anything? It's why I'm only now pondering a plot that I started back when Sun and Moon came out
  4. Twilight-Kun

At least it's not 50 Shades
  5. Twilight-Kun

*stares at the various things I've implied throughout my writing* That's cute :3 It all depends on presentation and emotional resonance with the readers/voters
  6. Twilight-Kun

Well, I already know none of my fics are going to win in their categories since they're likely much less polished than the other nominees I just write for fun and because the ideas won't go away rather than trying to tell a cohesive story with a beginning, middle, and end - hence why they're...
  7. Twilight-Kun

Lemons: I keep trying to work up the nerve to write one, but I'm always leery of doing so since my ships are...unorthodox, such as MutationShipping (Mewtwo/Eevee) and...whatever name you'd give Arceus/OC that came about since finding a good shipping fic featuring Arceus is quite difficult, so I...
  8. Twilight-Kun

Hm...and so ends LeDiz's A Professor and a Student, one of the best canon-compliant SM fics out there that made the first 43 episodes of the SM anime more tolerable to watch by filling in the blanks between scenes and episodes It'll be sorely missed, but there's still plenty of other...
  9. Twilight-Kun

Usually just writing lends itself to filling in some blanks as the story progresses The characters don't have to meet each other in chapter two and you can use the length of getting there to give depth to your world as they move through it from two sides before meeting in the middle
  10. Twilight-Kun

I usually get through a block by going off and doing something else for a while to clear my head, then reread what I already have in case something pops out at me that I may have missed or forgot about Knowing all about the characters you're writing also helps since you already know how their...
  11. Twilight-Kun

Nothing like hitting that post-chapter release creative slump to brighten one's day At least that gives me time to think about upcoming ideas and look forward to playing games and such
  12. Twilight-Kun

As long as it tells the story you want it to, chapter length/count doesn't really matter Never really understood why some people like 30k words per chapter, but whatever makes them happy I'm usually content with chapters ranging from 1k-5k as long as they're written well
Back
Top Bottom