Search results for query: *

1. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

Twitter vehemently disagrees, unfortunately I mean, yes, it's Twitter, but it's still kinda hilarious to see
  2. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

Rewatched Serena's arc in XY and it basically solidified my opinion that she's one of the best-written female characters in the show who matures from a little girl who ran away when things got too hard to a young woman who wants to give strength to others with her actions, and there's so much...
  3. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

They blur together Good times.
  4. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

Since when it calling out horrifically bad writing a psychological study?
  5. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

Oh, definitely, the animation was its one redeeming quality (At least for the two matchups that mattered) The writing was trash because none of Kukui's other pokemon had personality or agency like Inciniroar, and Ash needed a matching pair of crutches to keep up with Kukui rather than using his...
  6. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

The Kukui vs Ash 6v6 was the worst battle of the SM saga and the only match that actually mattered was Torracat vs inciniroar Pikachu vs Koko should've been unrelated to the league
  7. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

Guzma is the hero Alola needs but doesn't deserve
  8. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

We...don't? He's just a very good animator and puts a lot of effort into making his work look good, compared to some animators
  9. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

Then by all means, show me when they reference the Ultra Beasts/Aether/Necrozma arcs in other episodes that aren't connected to them
  10. Twilight-Kun

Controversial opinions

Everything actually related to the SM games in the S&M anime is Filler because it's never brought up or referenced outside of those episodes The only time it's brought up is in other Filler, like Lusamine thanking Ash for his help with her family happening in the play episode Which means SM's...
Back
Top Bottom