Search results for query: *

1. Twilight-Kun

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

Team Magma at Wela Volcano Team Aqua at Mali Garden Team Plasma at Aether Paradise Team Galactic at Hokulani Observatory Team Rocket at Mount Lanakila It'd have been amazing
  2. Twilight-Kun

Preserving pokémon so they'll always be beautiful is still exceptionally screwed up no matter how you try to paint it Doesn't help that there's a book in the Malie Library that mentions the same (types of) pokémon she's got frozen are part of a kid's story Which... May mean those pokémon have...
  3. Twilight-Kun

Same reason the Primals exist: because it's technically stronger than a Mega Evolution (which makes "Mega" Rayquaza an odd choice - as far as I'm concerned, that's Primal Rayquaza and nothing is going to change my mind about it) Because the trainer knows they're stronger than they are and is...
  4. Twilight-Kun

And now having finished Episode Rainbow Rocket, I can add it to the list of "Interesting Premise, Lackluster Execution" - which is basically the seventh generation in a nutshell Spending an hour and a half navigating warp tiles, spin tiles, and meowth statues isn't fun Learning more about how...
  5. Twilight-Kun

There's an infuriating amount of "Two Rocket/Skull Grunts who fight you individually instead of engaging in a double battle" that do nothing more than waste time The fact they each have one pokémon is only adding insult to injury Although, given how the game chugs during a double battle, maybe...
  6. Twilight-Kun

So, so, so many missed opportunities for lore on the Ultra Recon Squad, and Ultra Beasts as a whole throughout the game - all I know about them is that they're from a world with advanced technology with limited capability to hold Necrozma as they try to find a way to help it That's fine, I...
Back
Top Bottom