Search results for query: *

1. Twilight-Kun

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Given Thunderbolt Red exists, I doubt anyone would even use MC/Pikachu as a pair (does anyone use them period?)
  2. Twilight-Kun

Macro Cosmos was the villain team in SwSh 'course, they weren't really evil - their bosses were just impatient idiots, so I'm curious as to how they're doing to adapt that to the vilain arc, or triple down on the "Rockets posing as members to make them look bad and divert attention"...
  3. Twilight-Kun

Why is it always the kids We already have four Kahuna that deserve Tapu alts, but hah, NOPE
  4. Twilight-Kun

Given the addition of "Classic" Giovanni, I wonder if we're headed towards "Classic" Ghetsis but with the addition of Black/White Kyurem to deprive N of his dragon for a new N alt to match Or maybe Touya and Touko will finally get something
  5. Twilight-Kun

You... do know what the demographic for pokemon is, right Can't believe PMEX is a dating sim now
  6. Twilight-Kun

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDoJLYhN8B4 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6atcLQB0os The music has no right to be this good for a mobile game :bulbaLove:
  7. Twilight-Kun

Weird that they don't use the Sygna suits to show off other members of their teams
  8. Twilight-Kun

Remember that time Elesa used a Rotom in the games? :confused:
  9. Twilight-Kun

Still fits the "Pokemon has no reason to be used by the trainer it's paired with" trend
  10. Twilight-Kun

It's less "opposites attract" and more "Why isn't Silver actually using one of his pokemon" Weavile is RIGHT THERE Why is everyone being paired with Legendary/Mythical Pokemon now? Giovanni & Mewtwo Oak & Mew Elesa & Rotom Silver & Ho-Oh What's next, Barry & Arceus?
  11. Twilight-Kun

Hobo Leaf has a cute design.
  12. Twilight-Kun

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7xl2hUGCH0 At least the music's on point
  13. Twilight-Kun

Hoopa's portals aren't cross-dimensional though, last time I checked...?
  14. Twilight-Kun

You can beat it without spending a dime It just takes longer
  15. Twilight-Kun

Medicham, probably
  16. Twilight-Kun

Brendan, what happened to you? Why is your head so tall?
  17. Twilight-Kun

About time Porygon finally got some focus I hope they eventually add PokeSpe and Anime characters
Back
Top Bottom