Search results for query: *

1. Twilight-Kun

Preview M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0zYJ1RQ-fs About time
  2. Twilight-Kun

Oh, you haven't actually seen the movie Thanks for clarifying, that makes things much easier
  3. Twilight-Kun

The fact you don't recognize effort when it's staring you right in the face perturbs me
  4. Twilight-Kun

Should we forget the Louvre exists while we're at it? Nobody really cares about those pieces of art people made, right?
  5. Twilight-Kun

So M22 becomes Pokemon's War Doctor
  6. Twilight-Kun

Gave us a new Shocked Pikachu though
  7. Twilight-Kun

There's nothing to hate about this movie compared to the original - if anything, it's better, because with 3D models, there's a weight to the characters that wasn't there in the original, so when they get hit and thrown around, it's far more brutal Also, during the Tears of Life scene, the only...
  8. Twilight-Kun

Everyone helping to save the day instead of lumping it all on one "Chosen One"
  9. Twilight-Kun

I'm just glad we're getting a dub of M01 that doesn't completely butcher the original intent of the first movie, just like how Everyone's Story corrected the dub's butchering of the second movie
  10. Twilight-Kun

If Ed's music takes more than two minutes per track, I'll be quite impressed I still haven't gotten over how ridiculously goofy Ho-Oh's dub theme was in M20 (When Ash battled it at the end of the film) I'll wait for the sub release
Back
Top Bottom