Search results for query: *

1. Twilight-Kun

Review JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Did...you not play GSC/HGSS? Lake of Rage? Team Rocket? Red Gyarados? Any of this ringing a bell?
  2. Twilight-Kun

You have my deepest sympathies for wasting your time typing all that irrelevant information - all we know is that Lance is a G-Man (What are they? What do they do? Where are they stationed? Has Ash met them before? When did he do that in the previous 11 episodes?) and he has a gyarados, just...
  3. Twilight-Kun

He wasn't being stupid - he was just excited to battle and got ahead of himself
  4. Twilight-Kun

Golurk would've been fine - it's already dead, after all
  5. Twilight-Kun

Typical anime derp aside, this was a great shot that had a lot happening at once, which was fun to see
  6. Twilight-Kun

...Your lack of understanding how continuity works worries me - listing your job isn't continuity
  7. Twilight-Kun

Lance having a gyarados isn't continuity - he has one in the Gen II/IV games, remember? - Second-best episode of the series overall, even if Go capturing Golurk was undeserved
  8. Twilight-Kun

To be fair to Ash, he hasn't yet battled a ground-type this series, so when would he have learned about it? ...Oh right, people still think continuity is a thing, how silly of me
Back
Top Bottom