Search results for query: *

1. T

What video games are you playing now?

I've been playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. I'm a huge fan of the series, but this one was too short and really offered nothing new. :( I grew bored of Smash 3DS pretty quickly...
  2. T

I've recently played Final Fantasy 14 with a co-worker. I too have tried out the SSB4 demo and it's been quite fun playing as the villager.
  3. T

Bioshock Infinite The game looks absolutely stunning. I'm a little past the part where Booker faces Slate.
  4. T

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf since my friend gave it to me for my birthday and graduation. I can't wait to upgrade my house. :D
  5. T

I bought Fire Emblem: Awakening and I'm loving it so far! I just recruited Cordelia. <3
  6. T

I recently played Awesomenauts with two friends because it was free on Steam for the weekend. Then, my friend gifted me the full game since he bought the 3-pack. :3
  7. T

I wish I had The Last of Us. D: I'm playing Borderlands 2 on Steam and White 2 on DS. Yay multi-tasking.
  8. T

I recently bought Borderlands 2 on PC for super cheap, so I've been playing that now on Steam. The sad part is I already own a copy on PS3. XD;
  9. T

Oh how I wish I had Fire Emblem Awakening... and/or a 3DS... I'm playing Borderlands 2 on PS3. I found two legendary weapons this weekend. Curse these low loot drop rates. ._.
  10. T

I just bought LittleBigPlanet Karting because 1) it was on sale for $20 and 2) my 3 year old nephew has it. So now I get to play a kid's game with him and talk with him over mic. He's some 30+ minutes away so I don't see him too often. He is so adorable. He tells me he is winning, but often he...
  11. T

Sonic Adventure 2. Although I'm sometimes frustrated with the gameplay, I still think it has the charm it had many years ago.
  12. T

Borderlands 2 It's seriously amazing. <3
  13. T

LittleBigPlanet 2. I bought this new for $20, what a deal! I beat it pretty fast... I already had a dream about returning it to the store lol wtf. :(
  14. T

I'm playing Borderlands. I'm not a huge fan of FPS, but I love this game's RPG elements. :D
Back
Top Bottom