Search results for query: *

1. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Just now decided on a whim to go on a hunt for a competitively viable Raikou, with synchronize Ralts, Final Gambit Staraptor, speed checker, and Pokeball wall 'mon in hand. I soared off to Petalburg to lower my Staraptor's HP to the level I needed and what do you know the first thing to pop up...
  2. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

While coming home from Jersey on Saturday, I found a shiny Trevenant in a horde battle. What was funny about it though, was that only 20 minutes or so prior I was thinking about what I would name a shiny Foongus had I found one before I finished EV training (which was why I was looking for them...
  3. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

Finally, after a grueling week and a half, I have my beautiful little fawn. ...And the best part is...5 perfect IVs (31/31/31x/31/31), Chlorophyll, and Male, exactly what I needed.
  4. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

Got a 6 IV female Deerling earlier, so I'm starting on a shiny one with MM, which I've been wanting to do for a while. (shut up its worth it)
  5. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

Finally got my shiny Treecko after 3 days of MM-ing for it. It completes my shiny Hoenn starter collection and will be used as my starter in OR, instead of my aforementioned Torchic.
  6. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

Hatched a shiny Torchic yesterday after only a few batches of eggs. I was pretty surprised since it usually takes much longer than a few minutes (days longer). Planning to use it as my starter in OR in November, which is why I bred it.
  7. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

I was just training up my Mew in the friend safari, when a shiny Larvesta popped up. I saw yellow in the corner of my eye while watching TV and looked down to see the fluffy larva sittin' pretty. Timid nature, perfect Sp. Attack and Speed IVs, and hidden ability Swarm to boot; helluva catch.
  8. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

Last Saturday I got a shiny Bidoof through wonder trade that is level 100, has the Simple ability, and is named Justin. Needless to say, I was very confused, until I caught on...
  9. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

FINALLY just got my shiny Bagon after Masuda-ing almost nonstop for over a week now. *Sniffle* So beautiful... (Pseudo-legendaries take way too long to hatch)
  10. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

The other day I found a shiny Floette in the friend safari, which I purposely did to prove something to a friend. Afterwards, I figured I'd try my luck in a different safari and 10 minutes later, a shiny Sigilyph appeared (a shiny I've been wanting for some time)! The Floette turned out to...
  11. Twinkles the Marvel Horse

Found a shiny RE Gligar while training the other day. I was surprised, considering it's been years since the last time I found a shiny by random encounter.
Back
Top Bottom