1. TwinklingCupcake

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Hot...
  2. TwinklingCupcake

Pretty good!
  3. TwinklingCupcake

Kinda off, actually... My head hurts a little, my nose and throat feel weird, and I'm just so tired. I think I might be catching a cold.
  4. TwinklingCupcake

Kinda sore from work, and today was so hot and sunny that I can't tell if my feeling warm is a temperature or a sunburn. I think a sunburn.
  5. TwinklingCupcake

Lazy. It's a gorgeous day outside the window, the gardener just mowed the grass so it smells really nice, and I don't want to have to go to work.
  6. TwinklingCupcake

I've got a strong craving for burger king...
  7. TwinklingCupcake

Today feels pretty nice, actually. Woke up naturally to the sun coming through the blinds, it's perfect short-shorts weather so I'm not miserably over-heating, I can hear an ice-cream car outside, coffee came out perfect... Honestly, overall, this feels like an extremely pleasant day and it's...
  8. TwinklingCupcake

Tired; the weather has been very hot lately and it always makes me drowsy.
  9. TwinklingCupcake

A little guilty, actually... There's an AU I made that my friends helped spread around, and apparently someone else thought of it months before I did, and I feel horrible because mine is getting more attention even though they did it first. I told them positive things, but I myself feel terrible.
  10. TwinklingCupcake

Parched...And hot.
  11. TwinklingCupcake

Hungryyyyy
  12. TwinklingCupcake

Tired + excited + "wow the airport in the early morning is soooooo peaceful!"
  13. TwinklingCupcake

Slightly overwhelmed. I have just so much to do - not today, but soon. I gotta write more of my fic, i gotta finish packing my things, I gotta make a doctor's appointment, I gotta work on a commission, I gotta work on some art for my job...
  14. TwinklingCupcake

An odd combination of "summer nostalgia/laziness," contentness, and the wish to slow down time so I can enjoy being relaxed and happy in a tanktop and patch of sunlight forever.
Back
Top Bottom