Search results for query: *

1. TwinklingCupcake

What are you currently thinking about?

I'm thinking about the new Pokemon Snap game.
  2. TwinklingCupcake

Thinking about the She-Ra reboot again.
  3. TwinklingCupcake

How a lot of international animation has been getting online attention recently and how great it is. Building off of that, how happy I am to have an official "Red Shoes and the 7 Dwarfs" US release now.
  4. TwinklingCupcake

How much I would love to be able to quit my day job. Not that I hate it, it'd just be awesome to draw at home all day and earn a living that way.
  5. TwinklingCupcake

How people can be so disconnected from reality and use "SJW" unironically. I was on a forum, talking about a children's book from our childhood, and the main character dealt with racism. That kicked off a forum discussion about racism and how it affects marginalized groups, and then someone...
  6. TwinklingCupcake

A bunch of things at once: * Some plot points for my Digimon fanseries * Getting a cream-filled donut at the 7/11 * How much I hate perspective and backgrounds
  7. TwinklingCupcake

Thinking about someone saying that writing a character and not relying on offensive stereotypes is "impossible." If writing a marginalized character not not making them a walking ball of offensiveness is "impossible," maybe you're the problem, person.
  8. TwinklingCupcake

How I could really go for a hamburger steak right now but have to wait til my birthday.
Back
Top Bottom