Search results for query: *

1. TwinklingCupcake

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Last night I wrote 1000 words of my magical girl story, and this morning I wrote about 250 more. 8'D I seem to have briefly caught on Writer Fire.
  2. TwinklingCupcake

Finished the twelfth chapter of my magical girl story; I've been preparing a bunch of them so I have a good back log. Also wrote down some ideas for another fanfic. To-do lists/plot hashings count as writing, yeah?
  3. TwinklingCupcake

Two chapters of a magical girl fic, one chapter of my next Pokemon fic, and a few paragraphs of Like A Drum.
  4. TwinklingCupcake

Finished and posted a chapter of my magical girl fanfiction. Wrote out some notes for my merperson AU for another fandom.
  5. TwinklingCupcake

Notes. ^^;
  6. TwinklingCupcake

900 words for Like A Drum's chapter 3
  7. TwinklingCupcake

Hammered out a few details in the fourth chapter of Like A Drum, and wrote about 200 words in my magical girl story.
  8. TwinklingCupcake

lol does writing in your head count? I mentally wrote some ideas for when I pick up More Than RIbbons again I'm joking, I'm joking, today I wrote out some more outline plans. Classwork is going to eat up most of my writing time, though, but that's fine.
  9. TwinklingCupcake

Wrote a guide/sequence of events that will happen in the fic after Like A Drum.
Back
Top Bottom