• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Twisted Roselia

What video games are you playing now?

Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks! No ORAS in Europe yet, but Inazuma Eleven is also an amazing kids' RPG I can play in the meantime. It's such a fun and cute game~
  2. Twisted Roselia

Tomodachi Life and Elite Beat Agents. They're both absolutely crazy games and I love them!
  3. Twisted Roselia

Tomodachi Life. It has got to be the most random game I've ever played...
  4. Twisted Roselia

Still Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I've just finished the main story and I'm now playing the (adorable) bonus chapters.
  5. Twisted Roselia

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I'm getting near the end now, and while I don't like the game as much as I normally like Ace Attorney and Professor Layton, it's still been really good!
  6. Twisted Roselia

Playing Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright and replaying Fire Emblem: Awakening.
  7. Twisted Roselia

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. I love it so much! I'm not even halfway through and it already feels darker than any of the games in either of the original series.
  8. Twisted Roselia

Pokémon Y- just beat the Champion yesterday! Also kinda playing Emerald, Platinum, and White as well, mostly just for transferring Pokémon though. It takes so long transferring them from Gen III to VI (with the added hassle of only being able to transfer 6 per day from III to IV...).
  9. Twisted Roselia

Layton Brothers: Mystery Room. So far I'm liking it a lot more than the Professor Layton games (which I'm not a huge fan of). In fact, I'd say it's closer to the Ace Attorney games (which I absolutely adore) than a Professor Layton game. In my opinion Alfendi is a much more interesting and...
  10. Twisted Roselia

Like lots of other people here, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. I'm on the first investigation part of the third case, but I'm trying not to play it too quickly. It's really great though, probably my second favourite AA game after Trials and Tribulations.
  11. Twisted Roselia

Ace Attorney- Dual Destinies. I'm about halfway through the second case, and I'm really loving some of the new characters.
  12. Twisted Roselia

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, and TLoz: Ocarina of Time 3D. They're all so fun!
  13. Twisted Roselia

Also Fire Emblem: Awakening. I've just started playing it (and it's my first Fire Emblem game too) and wow, it is absolutely amazing!
  14. Twisted Roselia

I've just started playing Trauma Center: Second Opinion, and it's really good!
  15. Twisted Roselia

Trauma Center: New Blood. Best game I've played for a while. <3
  16. Twisted Roselia

Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call and Trauma Center: New Blood. They're both pretty fun.
  17. Twisted Roselia

Ghost Trick. I've played it once before so I know the plot, but it's still really fun, and definitely one of my favourite DS games.
Back
Top Bottom