Search results for query: *

1. Tyler53841

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Update Information for the Trick House. There are 6 puzzles total. Puzzle 5 is the quiz challenge from the original, Prize: Magnet. Puzzle 6 is a complex arrow tile maze, Prize: Red Tent (Because I was using Omega Ruby). None of the last 3 puzzles use enemy trainers to face. No field move is...
  2. Tyler53841

The Hoenn Safari Zone is now a free area, no entry fee, no time limit, no Safari Ball, just a regular area to catch Pokemon like anywhere else.
  3. Tyler53841

TM36 Sludge Bomb is collected the same way as it was in Gen III, in Dewford Hall at Dewford Town after getting the fifth badge, the Balance Badge (also went to Dewford Hall before facing Norman as a precaution which helped confirmed the guy does appear in the Dewford Hall after beating Norman).
  4. Tyler53841

Yeah they'll eventually be up when they are officially confirmed through gameplay rather than through what is posted on other fansites. This will take time so be patient. Happy Thanksgiving. All the stuff I submitted to the forums is also material I personally witnessed.
  5. Tyler53841

Leaf Blade has been added to Nuzleaf's Moveset which it learns at Lv. 28. Just got it a few seconds ago. Also the last sentence for opening part of the Trainers area of the Mt. Chimney page needs an update (misunderstood it earlier or I would have reported it).
  6. Tyler53841

The area at the top of the page for Mt.Chimney needs to updated to reflect the change that regular trainers can no longer be fought there. Other than that, that is all the change it needs. Also as Treeko was my starter, it can learn Giga Drain at Lv. 21 now and Grovyle can now learn Leaf Blade...
  7. Tyler53841

Beautifly and Dustox now learn a brand new move at level 20, Air Cutter (Beautifly), and Venoshock (Dustox). Confirmed it through gameplay. Also Mega Drain and Psybeam for each of them is learned at Level 22 and the move they both learn Silver Wind at Level 25.
  8. Tyler53841

Repeat Ball is still given out by the Devon Researcher on Route 116 after delivering the Devon Goods. Confirmed it personally. Also the PokeNav rematch stuff is much easier to use than Gen. III since it no longer requires five Badges and the trainers are ready for a rematch after a random point...
  9. Tyler53841

Just saw through visual conformation that Rock Smash is back to being HM06 while Secret Power replaces it as TM94. If any staff member wishes to update go ahead particularly if they saw this for themselves.
  10. Tyler53841

Well I do know the picture still needs to be uploaded to Archives but thanks for your help so far.
  11. Tyler53841

I'll keep that in mind. Fortunately for me on my last posting for that request it was literally one week ago so I am okay on that base which is lucky for me.
  12. Tyler53841

I would still appreciate for any administrator to take care of the Maggie Simpson as Pikachu reference in The Simpsons episode Treehouse of Horror XXV regarding the final segment where the Simpsons were portrayed as different manga/anime characters for the List of references to Pokémon in...
  13. Tyler53841

Can someone update the List of references to Pokemon in popular culture with the newest Simpsons reference of Maggie Simpson in Treehouse of Horror XXV resembling Pikachu in that one scene from the final segment.
  14. Tyler53841

I've noticed that on Kalos Route 8 that while I can find Zangoose easily, I can only get Seviper in hordes. Course after reading the Pokemon listing in the Kalos Route 8 page and since I am playing Pokemon X, I suspect that outside the hordes, Zangoose and Seviper for a single encounter is...
  15. Tyler53841

Please update or remove the first trivia point on the page "List of Pokémon by New Unova Pokédex number" now that the Kalo's regional number had surpassed it. Also besides adding that trivia point to the Kalos Pokedex numbering list, that list has not been added to the List of Pokemon template yet.
Back
Top Bottom