Search results for query: *

1. Tyler53841

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

For me I am going to Gamestop and getting it there. I will start with World of Light to unlock characters until I have a better idea of unlocking characters elsewhere.
  2. Tyler53841

I did find that announcer narrated trailer to be cute and a bit funny.
  3. Tyler53841

Here is the official reveal trailer for the 2 new characters revealed today: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD0sqq6p_b4 Not only do I feel happy as a Pokemon fan, but also as a Street Fighter veteran as well to see both Ken and Incineroar two of my more favorite characters in the...
  4. Tyler53841

One thing for sure is there are a LOT more characters to be unlocked this time around as it was confirmed that the starting roster will only have the original 12 characters from the first Super Smash Bros. game, which will make that roster the second smallest after the original game (as four of...
  5. Tyler53841

We'll see how it turns out but I prefer to rely more on actual evidence than speculation. If Nintendo were to be more clear on the details, then it would the proof to see where this game would be.
  6. Tyler53841

Since not too much was seen, I am going to wait until more evidence is presented to see if this either a new game, or a port of Smash 4.
Back
Top Bottom