Search results for query: *

1. Tyler53841

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I can say for sure this seems to be a fluctuating problem, with the main issue that the server is not 100% and even if it does work for a while, the server goes down again. I'd say this requires looking for a more permanent solution to help maintain the server's stability.
  2. Tyler53841

Pages still are slow to load, but at least I logged in successfully this morning.
  3. Tyler53841

Already tried that with the deleting the cookies, but that did not help with re-logging in to my main account.
  4. Tyler53841

Agreed, just waiting it out and checking back periodically until this whole site issue mess is over.
  5. Tyler53841

The search engine is having some difficulty working correctly.
  6. Tyler53841

Now that the lock is over, a "real" site issue is that the search engine is still not working at 100% as not only does it not always work (forcing me to reload the page, or move to a new page), not everything is being presented on it either as I try to go to the Skull and Armor Fossil page, but...
  7. Tyler53841

Also to top it off the search engine when I use my Amazon Fire Tablet does not work, and it is hard just to use the basic functions on the website.
  8. Tyler53841

Try to write post anything here mikhail2003, I may have some frustrations too, but I am at least trying to avoid posting unnecessary messages like this to avoid any trouble. You are risking on getting yourself blocked if you keep this up, so please stop posting messages like this.
  9. Tyler53841

The thumbnails on the Pokemon pages are down namely the sprites and in-game Pokedex entries. Also the search engine is not working properly.
  10. Tyler53841

On the main site I am getting the "Please install the Mantle MediaWiki extension.". Hopefully it is temporary and will be gone in a few hours, but I just want to bring this up just in case. That is mainly for the recent changes it would seem but I think the server might be having some issues...
  11. Tyler53841

No surprise this is happening since the server has got to be overloaded given that Black 2 and White 2 have just been released in the US. I have been logged out and I can't log back in with this issue. Should get better in a few days when the heat dies down.
  12. Tyler53841

The 503 error is affecting my ability to stay logged in on my member account on the main site of Bulbapedia.
  13. Tyler53841

Don't worry Pokelova, the administrators and the other people that have been given junior administrator status will get the rest of the job done. I was actually anticipating this would happen as it usually does when there is too much editing especially around the day of an important release date.
  14. Tyler53841

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Another weird problem I have been having is that when I legitimately make a new page from a red link sometimes even though the page had been created, the link from the page doesn't turn blue until the page with the red link has been saved again. Additionally...
  15. Tyler53841

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Don't worry I am going to perform an extensive preview test first. The first part I did have a chance to preview when the server was partially locked prior to you locking it down further. If there are any problems during these tests then I will fix before...
  16. Tyler53841

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread What I do know is that they tried to reopen it once during this lockdown, but due to the high traffic it was closed again. If the same thing happens again (which has a larger chance of happening) then the site will remain closed from general editing.
  17. Tyler53841

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I've been using Microsoft Word to do some of my work for posting on the day when editing does reopen, though the only annoyance I have is that only a portion of it was previewed before the site was locked down any further. While it is annoying to wait until I...
  18. Tyler53841

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread However TTE, the problem is that unlike normal refreshing the isn't any way of getting around the problem for the Arceus (Pokemon) page (Since it normally takes one or two refreshes for me to deal with the problem which isn't the case with this situation where...
  19. Tyler53841

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread After checking this is the message I got with the Arceus (Pokemon) page. Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 594 The messages are not...
  20. Tyler53841

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I am also getting Loss of session errors and its slowing up my work, though I am more annoyed instead of being angry.:yahoo::banghead:
Back
Top Bottom