Search results for query: *

1. T

What are your game headcanons?

Marlon and Brawly are total bros Karen gave Grimsley his tyrannitar Drayden and Drake use to be tag team battlers who wrestled against other pokemon before modern pokeballs were invented
  2. T

That swimsuit theory is kinda surprising to hear, def a new one for me The Quagsire/Dragonite one is prob my fav in this thread Eusine chases Suicune to fill a void in his life Morty and his Gengar scare kids/trainers on halloween for fun
  3. T

best poke-bromance I think the Nate/Rosa one is accurate
  4. T

This is the best one Dragonite is probably super geeked because he has arms AND wings! won the friggin poke-lottery there!
  5. T

Grimsley use to be an actor, along with Marshal at Pokestar Studios They starred in Pokeball of the North Star and both played villains, Grimsley as Shin the Zoroark and Marshal as Raoh the Machamp Brycen played Ken the Lucario aka the jackal with seven scars Shauntal wanted to write for the show
  6. T

Barry and his father Palmer are descendants of The Flash Barry Allen. Barry was so named after his ancestor due to his burgeoning metahuman speed, and can even outrun a garchomp when he becomes an adult Dragonites are kryptonian beasts leftover from New Krypton/Kandor N is the great great...
Back
Top Bottom