Search results for query: *

1. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Ill do it :) ill be there buddy So I did a nuzlocke of white 2 and I'm at the E4 rematch Now for marshal I have the dw braviary buuuuuuut I also traded a dude for a cyndaquil w extra sensory but do I go either/ or? Ill explain the dilemma further when I get back
  2. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread really? daaaang idol I'd go for a skarmory or just try a random buizel/liepard
  3. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Uh tbh I'd go with jolteon over vaporeon. That speed can really help and as long as you're careful you can be alright, even I. a nuzlocke. If you're still not sure about them I'd say go for vaporeon bc of the ice beam coverage and bulkiness Swoobat? Fly...
  4. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread choice scarf?
  5. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread focus blast for dark types and depending on what game you have you can get the punches tutored to you
  6. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread swanna is a pretty good flier, IDk about mandibuzz since I used Unfezant
  7. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread d'oh! I am, my bad guys
  8. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread you can get into the chasm with seven badges IIRC though
  9. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Kenshin you can buy sunny day IIRC at I THINK the battle subway/PWT or route 9 near Opelucid this is off the top of my head
  10. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread ahh okay, no wonder. I was thinking you caught most of your team like that and I felt mad jealous, but not really. Still awesomenatures
  11. T

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I'm more or less amazed a how awesome the natures on keasbey's team are
  12. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks for your comments! and yeah I like having zorua/zoroark as a speedy special attacker. I think I mainly want Sandile cause I love the look of Krookodile but yeah Solosis does seem like a Nu-abra I'm not very picky about natures and so far I"ve...
  13. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. outrage is a pretty sweet move
  14. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. no problem and I hope it goes well!
  15. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. 252 speed for typhlosion and thrash/earthquake mockingbird i understand having ice beam and i'll try to give some advice (even though i haven't played firered) that you should try to give mewtwo maybe a fighting/dark move if it can learn it in...
  16. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. it's fourth move IS Ice Punch actually haha, he's a pretty tough little dude. I'm planning to give him nevermeltice to boost it too idk why it can't learn poison jab though, I think it's just one of those weird things, like how Unfezant can't learn sky...
  17. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'd say life orb if you want an extra oomph to your attacks at the cost of some HP, which you can always use Recover for. Thunder and Focus Blast don't have great accuracy so that leaves Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Superpower, Flash Cannon and Hidden...
  18. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Uh I'd keep psycho cut as you seem to have pretty sweet coverage with the rest of your moveset For Reuniclus I'd probably use a item that increases speed if anything. Idk how you feel about the choice items (scarf/band) but those seem like a good idea
  19. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. IS, couldn't you use an item to increase accuracy with focus blast? Wide Lens! Thank you IS for reminding me of what item it was. My ampharos has focus blast and i've been tring to think of what item I could give it to help with accuracy BACK TO DA...
  20. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. haha psychic is your favorite type? :P Yeah I like gen II and it was the last version I actually played before black, so I missed out on QUITE a bit. My friend has helped me acclimate and stuff but I'm still learning as I go along. My thoughts on...
Back
Top Bottom