Search results for query: *

1. T

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Recently captured Mewtwo in my Blue version, and I'm ready to share my team before I restart with the two other starters. Charizard Lv. 49 Slash Dig Flamethrower Counter This thing is so useless before it learns Flamethrower. Unfortunately, I learned Flamethrower...
  2. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I've been playing Pokemon Blue for the sake of it. I have recently got my fourth gym badge, and I am traveling to Lavender Town once more to free Mr. Fuji with my shiny, new Silph Scope. My team is: Charmeleon Lvl. 30 Mega Punch Dig Ember Leer Charmeleon isn't...
  3. T

Re: The Official Travelog/Let's Play Thread I'm surprised no one uses this. To celebrate the end of Generation V, and the dawn of 3D Pokemon, I'm doing a playthrough in Black, but since I have another DS and a complete White game, I can trade over Pokemon from other generations. This doesn't...
  4. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I was planning on restarting Platinum again, so I am busy with the planning of it, but I can't wait! The problem is, my Black game is begging to be played...
  5. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I started Blue after months again, and I am at the Pokemon League. My team is: Blastoise, Raichu, Hitmonlee, Magmar, Dragonair, and Tauros. I noticed only have of my team can evolve or have evolved (Not counting future generations). Emerald somehow got deleted, my...
  6. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I started 3 new games in the past week, all on an emulator. I am going to record my progress. I'll edit this post with the levels and moves later. Blue: My team of two Pokemon is OK right now, most of the Pokemon I will catch are late in the game. I beat Misty the...
  7. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Sorry if I am a bit late, but you are kind of underleveled. You should be fine when your whole team is Level 43.
  8. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Darn! I never even did anything on here with my Platinum. I will post my team, I am raising the whole team to Level 75, then I will rematch the E4. Leafeon Lvl 62 SolarBeam (Leaf Blade will replace it), Sunny Day, Synthesis, Quick Attack (I am not a fan of these...
  9. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog This thread dying is really sad... I will just post some stuff to try and kick-start this again. I am not sure if I mentioned this, but I have a Blastoise in Yellow now. I also leveled Pikachu and Snorlax a bit, and I am trying to complete the available Pokedex (I...
  10. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I beat the Elite Four a second time with all my legendary Pokemon, Snorlax, and of course Pika Pika! Actually, Pikachu never participated. Mewtwo, I think, was the only one that always battled. Zapdos and Moltres took down Lorelei, Articuno and Zapdos also beat...
  11. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Well, sorry I haven't updated. But I beat Yellow! I beat Sabrina with ease, but Blaine was just too difficult. The only reason I am not still on him, actually, is because I caught the Legendary Bird named Zapdos. I also, surprisingly to me, took down Giovanni...
  12. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Dear Log I beat up my idiotic rival, Gary in a heated battle. Turns out he evolved his Eevee into a Flareon. I also explored the Safari Zone, but I haven't got the missing teeth or the HM Surf yet. I also took down Jessie and James, and someone gave me a Lapras...
  13. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog ARGH!!!!! I had gotten the HM Surf, the Gold Teeth and a whole bunch of Safari Zone Pokemon, like level 36 Nidoran. I forgot to save! Now I am back in Celadon where I last saved, in front of the second Snorlax. I had to also beat the sucker all over again!
  14. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Dear Log I am currently moving silently in the shadows of Silph Co., hoping Rocket Grunts don't notice me. Especially not Jessie and James. They are annoying. I intend to defeat Giovanni, I suspect he must be here in the building, with this big of an invasion. I...
  15. T

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I am replaying through Yellow, I am at Silph Co., trying to save it from the Rockets. Here is my party, please tell me how I can improve, and don't tell me to change my party, I am keeping all Pokemon in there. Chameleon lvl 28: Ember, Mega Punch, Dig, Cut...
Back
Top Bottom