Search results for query: *

1. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Your team looks incredibly good. Here's what I would suggest for them: Milotic: Surf, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Safeguard/Recover Magnezone: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Flash Cannon, Volt Switch Zangoose: Crush Claw, Swords Dance/X-Scissor/Poison Jab, Night Slash, Close Combat Garchomp...
  2. T

Firstly, thanks for the response. Secondly, I honestly wasn't so interested in grinding, but it appears I have to. I guess I wasn't doing anything for the next two days anyway... I was thinking of replacing Future Sight, but Calm Mind is Battle Frontier-based, and BP is a pain to obtain, and...
  3. T

I've been playing SS (third time), and I've finally gotten to the point where I fight Red. My Pokemon are about Level 50-ish, and frankly I'm not too interested in grinding on the Level 30s the game offers. My team is something like this: Meganium L 55 Light Clay Overgrow Petal Dance Body Slam...
  4. T

I'd drop... Lucario. Lucario is a lower level than all of your Pokemon, plus Charizard functions as your mega already. You only really need one. Of course, if you want to use Lucario, then ditch the Pikachu if it doesn't have a Light Ball. Raichu is kinda bad. If it does have a Light Ball...
  5. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Bolded words are the moves I replaced for better ones. Also, I didn't edit Kyurem because he should be in Black or White form. And if this is for in-game, then use a non-legend; it feels much more satisfying. About your movepools: You simply are using...
  6. T

Re: B2W2 Pokemon team I hope I don't come across as rude or anything but here are my criticisms: Azumarill: Defense Curl and Rollout are way too unreliable to be that effective. Just grab Rock Slide in Mistralton Cave if you don't mind going out of the way; if you do, just stick with your...
  7. T

Re: Who should I choose to go up against the Elite 4 in Black 2? This belongs in the Rate My Team sticky thread. You'd be best off posting it there.
  8. T

Re: Help with my gen 4 team? It's somewhat redundant to have two Water-moves on Empoleon, so I would replace Hydro Pump with some other move, like Earthquake. Dragonite should have Fire Punch instead of Fire Blast, Fire Punch gets the Dragon Dance boost, and you can get at a move tutor or...
  9. T

I'm going to replay Blue sometime soon, so I want some advice for my team. Also, please no Pokemon that the rival uses, because I don't like doing that. Here's my planned one: Blastoise Surf Ice Beam Earthquake Skull Bash Dragonite Fire Blast Surf Blizzard Hyper Beam (I use it because I...
  10. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Here is my Black 2 team: Skamory Level 57 Spikes, Steel Wing, Night Slash, Fly Samurott Level 63 Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Surf, Waterfall (after going up all the waterfalls, I am going to replace with Aqua Jet) Arcanine Level 63 Thunder Fang, Outrage...
  11. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I play an emulator and have games, so I can't choose.... I will go with my current Blue team. Charizard Level 46 Dig, Slash, Ember, Flamethrower Victrebell Level 46 Razor Leaf, Toxic, Wrap, Solar Beam Poliwrath Level 46 Surf, Submission, Ice Beam...
  12. T

Can I have my team rated? I want a rating of 1 out of 10 for my team. Please also tell me what types my party doesn't have a move to defeat, or any fatal flaws. Zekrom Lvl. 86 Holds Griseous Orb, and knows Shadow Ball, Fusion Bolt, Draco Meteor, and Hyper Beam Kyurem Lvl. 87 Holds...
Back
Top Bottom