• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. UB-01 Kenobi

Moves & abilities that need buffing/nerfing

I agree that GF doesn't necessarily have to care, I was offering my opinion on MachDragonX's post (which was about Smogon OU). Mach wanted HJK to be buffed because for some Fighting types, it is the only option they have for primary STAB. I agree that it is annoyingly inconsistent as a primary...
  2. UB-01 Kenobi

Listen bro I can tell that we're not going to agree here. First off, Kangaskhan and Salamence are both banned, and so is Moody. And Gardevoir is good, yes, but lacks speed and is not quite as good as Lopunny. On top of that, it fits onto a different team archetype - Lopunny checks offense with...
  3. UB-01 Kenobi

Lol. I use mega manectric + volcanion + kyuremb as of right now, all of which use 100% accurate moves (and steam eruption, but flamethrower is 100%). Please don't assume that it's a personal thing - i'm making a generalization. If a pokemon is running Focus Blast, or Stone Edge, or HJK, it is...
  4. UB-01 Kenobi

This mindset - the "if you didn't want to miss you should have used Flamethrower" mindset - is a really common misconception that does not really reflect reality very well. Are there "safer" moves out there - Low Kick vs HJK, Flamethrower vs Fire Blast, etc? Yes. Do these moves accomplish the...
Back
Top Bottom