Search results for query: *

1. UB-01 Kenobi

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

I've seen a very successful Shift Gear set, but it's pure Special. Magearna @ Steelium Z Soul Heart Timid 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe ~Shift Gear ~Flash Cannon ~Thunderbolt ~Aura Sphere U shift gear up, break thru a bulky mon with Corkscrew Crash to get your first SH boost, then sweep
  2. UB-01 Kenobi

SpD is special defense, Spe is Speed. It is confusing, I agree lol
  3. UB-01 Kenobi

Waaay too passive and easily worked around. You can just PP stall it out of gyro balls and then any steel or poison type beats it 1v1, and it can be abused by dark and ghost types because it has to waste a turn to use Recycle. Just use the standard: Bronzong @ Leftovers Ability: Levitate EVs...
  4. UB-01 Kenobi

I would tend to disagree - IF one is determined to use Ash-Greninja, I would recommend a set of Greninja @ Life Orb Battle Bond Timid 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Hydro Pump - Water Shuriken - Dark Pulse - Ice Beam/HP Fire/Grass Knot/Taunt/Spikes Reasoning being that Protean Greninja is 100%...
  5. UB-01 Kenobi

True, in which case it doesn't matter what IVs it has since you can just pop a Gold and max them all out. Or else just use 2 Silvers (if Gold is substantially rarer), since SpA doesn't matter
  6. UB-01 Kenobi

If it's gonna be the defensive Coil set then probably, yeah. If you wanna use Dragon Dance then prioritize Atk and Speed
  7. UB-01 Kenobi

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say here. Jolly Dragonite is slower than Adamant Zygarde, just so you know, so if they have both DDd an equal number of times, Zygarde will always be faster, even with Adamant.
  8. UB-01 Kenobi

I think that it doesn't really outspeed anything relevant that Adamant doesn't after a DD boost
  9. UB-01 Kenobi

You want max attack and max speed either way, but if you're going for Careful, the set you want is the following: Zygarde @ Leftovers Ability: Aura Break EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpD / 56 Spe Careful Nature - Substitute - Coil - Earthquake - Dragon Tail For a Dragon Dance set, you're looking at an...
  10. UB-01 Kenobi

The Golurk had No Guard as its Ability, which means that all moves used by it and its opponents will always hit regardless of accuracy or things like the semi-invulnerable turn of Phantom Force, Dig, Fly, etc
  11. UB-01 Kenobi

That results in mindgames after the first try, and it's really just a bunch of unnecessary effort when you could just run Stone Edge and save yourself the hassle
  12. UB-01 Kenobi

AncientPower loses to SpD TFlame because it can Taunt and tank the first 1 (75% like you said) and then spam Roost to PP stall the next 7 (taking only 37% a pop)
  13. UB-01 Kenobi

+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Waterfall vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 147-173 (56.3 - 66.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO Breloom can't switch in. If it was already in, Mach Punch 2HKOes so you would die in the process of setting up DDance -> Ice Fang anyways.
  14. UB-01 Kenobi

+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Crunch vs. 216 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 256-303 (67.9 - 80.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
  15. UB-01 Kenobi

+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Crunch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Dragonite: 255-301 (78.9 - 93.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  16. UB-01 Kenobi

idk about VGC if that's what you're talking about, but in OU Ice Fang is no longer used on MGyarados since Crunch is now available. It has much better neutral coverage, and STAB Crunch is only 10 points weaker than SE Ice Fang. And since you really only ran Ice Fang for Venusaur, anyways, Crunch...
  17. UB-01 Kenobi

You ALWAYS max HP before investing in Def or SpD. It's the rule. There's a lot of math and logic behind it but the gist of it is that HP is essentially Def and SpD at the same time.
  18. UB-01 Kenobi

Neither of these are viable
  19. UB-01 Kenobi

CP is not viable, not even in the lower tiers, afaik. But if you were to use it, those 3 stats are the mandatory 31s and Rash is OK (I would maybe do Naive, not sure since I only play OU these days)
Back
Top Bottom