Search results for query: *

1. U

Controversial opinions

I know Anime and Games are different but Greninja has low defences, maybe it has to do with him being like Pikachu (by that I mean a glass cannon like Pikachu)?
  2. U

Controversial opinions

I haven't been active for like more than two weeks but didn't Greninja took 3 (or more) Dragon Claws and yet still kept going? (I might remember the fight wrong though, feel free to correct me)
  3. U

Controversial opinions

I mean Charizard gained Dragon Typing with it's Mega Evolution which cancelled out it's Water weakness but yeah.
  4. U

Controversial opinions

Controversial Opinion : We need more rap battles, even though there was no Fire Type Pokemon in that episode, every line was fire.
  5. U

Controversial opinions

I don't know If this is an controversial opinion (or an actual opinion at this point) but I want to let it out on this forum. My controversial opinion is : Spin-Off anime series is not what mainline anime is "supposed" to be, Everyone keep praising on them like Holy Bible or something from God...
  6. U

Controversial opinions

I want to take this response and nail onto my wall
  7. U

Controversial opinions

Really? I thought something like that won't happen since it was about making anime funnier in a way.
  8. U

Controversial opinions

Alright, after a long time here's my controversial opinion about something in the Anime : Grookey was a mistake, Goh simply refuses to tame his stupid monkey and that thing just keep causing trouble for everyone, they can put that thing inside of a microwave, eat him afterwards and I wouldn't...
  9. U

Controversial opinions

Well... I never got around of watching older seasons because of school and other things, I'm sorry If that come out as something wrong though.
  10. U

Controversial opinions

I didn't say anything about Typhlosion being too strong for contest, I said If they are not doing hardcore Pokemon battles, they don't necessarily need to evolve, sure they can evolve but staying in mid stage works too. As for Lopunny, we don't need Pokemon to be banned across %90 of the world...
  11. U

Controversial opinions

Yikes, I mean shipping is okay in a level but Yikes again. I'm glad Buneary didn't evolve, especially after knowing what Lopunny is based on. Same with Quilava, they are there to make contests, not for hardcore league battles.
  12. U

Controversial opinions

Weren't Leon supposed to represent older generation players? I believe that's why they made Alain's ace as Charizard, it's just they made a game version of Alain and made it canon to every media instead of only staying with anime.
  13. U

Controversial opinions

to be fair, Dracovish managed to take out Dragonite only because Iris was not expecting Dracovish to pull off an ice type move, after Dragonite went down, Iris noticed her mistake and decided to take out Dracovish from afar instead of getting closer again.
  14. U

Controversial opinions

(I don't know If my take on this gonna be controversial but I saw some peoples were against it, so I decided to bring it up here) IMO, main cast should have a legendary Pokemon (captured by them or just simply want to be around of them, you choose that) and I think a Darkrai would be the best...
  15. U

Controversial opinions

Deleting Goh means they have to rewrite most of the episodes (which can be spread around Ash, Chloe or Leon's development also might as well give Ash's team focus they deserve) "But despite being presented in almost every other episode, it feels so in the background it's like you can blink and...
  16. U

Controversial opinions

the only thing I disagree right here is "Gou is a good character" sure peoples can have their opinions but deleting Gou out of Journeys (somehow) solves half of the issues anime has right now. Maybe that's because of how poorly executed his goal was but IDK.
  17. U

Controversial opinions

Controversial Opinion : Darkrai and Cresselia 2 episode arc should've been 3 episodes instead (and Yes I know we didn't even see the second episode but I'm gonna be bold on this take)
  18. U

Controversial opinions

Didn't they feature real animals on anime in early seasons? Or am I remember that wrong?
  19. U

Controversial opinions

I can see where you're coming but I said that since anime is too afraid to feminine Pokemons (unless it belongs to a female trainer) yet still agree with you on this.
  20. U

Controversial opinions

Alright, time to say my unpopular opinion over new episode preview 74,75 1. I'm more hyped about Darkrai and Cresselia over Dawn's return. 2. I'd rather to see Team Galactic (or at least remaining peoples who works for it) than TR Matori. 3. We need a good Darkrai (outside of Movie 10) since it...
Back
Top Bottom