Search results for query: *

1. Uhane

Trailers and News Discussion

The only reason Europe was delayed was because back in XY it was Italians who got the game early and leaked it. Now the games are out early again and this time it's not Europe's fault (who is it, is it the Chinese they've been amazing with leaks this year) so there's really no reason left to...
  2. Uhane

I agreed with all of that, but I don't want Zygarde in the Post Game, I'm rather hoping to make him part of my team. I don't usually do legendaries, but I can see it going from a simple core, to dog form, then to the 50 we know, and eventually to complete form!
  3. Uhane

I think the Strange Souvenir was a generic hint towards Hawaii rather than an actual Pokemon.
  4. Uhane

The levels are way too high though. Level 60 and 70. Either it was just footage they patched together for the trailer, or maybe you meet all the Guardians during the main story but can't actually catch them until the Post game? Would make sense otherwise you could play through the main story...
  5. Uhane

Wondered what that was! :D
  6. Uhane

I think it works ok in things like Origins where he had both blue and green clothes. Here he is Black and Green. Pokemon have created a bit of a paradox, even though he probably won't be in the games, we know Ash exists in this universe (anime references in ORAS) plus we have his Greninja with...
  7. Uhane

It's Spearow (in both). But yeah I agree it's a lovely touch :)
  8. Uhane

Had built my team on the assumption that Rowlet3 (Decidueye? is that how you say it? god knows how its pronounced) was part Flying time to redo it :/ So Oricorio which doesnt evolve and Pikipek line are the only ones who are part flying?
  9. Uhane

I'm disappointed that there are only 7 trials, but I recently played through the 2 Zelda 3DS games, Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask, although Majoras Mask only has 5 main dungeons compared to Ocarina's 9, I actually completed Ocarina a lot quicker as there was less to do overall.
  10. Uhane

Mr Mime is a lack of foresight in the translation, since it;s name in Japanese makes no reference to gender at all. "Barrierd"
  11. Uhane

Is it too early to suggest that this Silvally/Arceus stuff could be hinting at Gen 4 remakes? ;)
  12. Uhane

Ash GRENINJA CONFIRMED!!! <3
  13. Uhane

Is it going to be a youtube video or just info posted to the site? I dont care about starter evos or the z stuff, I want news on the demo!!! Please make it like the oras one
  14. Uhane

Agree with Suki, imagine if your a new player just wanting to get into Pokemon, trying to wrap your head around all these new additions, as well as all the stuff from the past generations like Megas, etc
  15. Uhane

Could Z moves have anything to do with Zygarde or is that just coincidence?
  16. Uhane

I don't think insulting their oldest fans who they are trying to win back with Pokemon Go is a nice or a wise thing to do.
  17. Uhane

It might be like how Legend of Zelda has experimented in the past with things like Spirit Tracks, but then return to a normal typical Zelda game afterwards!
  18. Uhane

I agree all generations need some change, but this feels like too much, this feels like a completely different franchise. This isn't Pokemon. I'm starting to sign onto the theory this might be a temporary one off for Sun and Moon! Also if I send my Ninetales from a previous gen over, will it...
Back
Top Bottom