Search results for query: *

1. Uhane

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

The most annoying part is, that while I don't pretend to have any particular gift for creative writing, I mean I was ok in school but nothing special and haven't written anything since then, but I feel like even I could write a better story than the current writers do. Not just me, most of us...
  2. Uhane

Do you genuinely believe that? :p If Alola does have one of these league tournaments (not looking likely) he'll be back to Top 4 in no time!
  3. Uhane

I'd rather have had Ash lose to Sawyer than to Alain. Alain is just a Mary Sue, comes in, so amazing at everything, takes on legendaries and wins, takes on 10 megas in a row and wins, challenges 8 gym leaders in quick succession wins em all, goes to the league wins all the way. Who is this guy...
  4. Uhane

I think I'm actually done with the anime. It really is the same thing over and over again, Alain never had any badges, then just swoops in at the end, with his overpowered Charizard that just wins everything. I mean literally the most unexpected shocking moment of the XY series, was Serena...
Back
Top Bottom