Search results for query: *

1. U

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Shiny Ho-oh. HO-OH! BOO TO THE YAH.
  2. U

I woke up today really feeling like replaying Platinum, no idea why. So I deleted my save file, throught of a nice team and went on with it. After I reached Jublive, I decided to train Chimchar a 1 more level to get some Shinx attack EV's. And behold! 1 Shinx away from the desired level and...
  3. U

This afternoon I hatched a shiny male Vulpix with 4 IV's, HA and a Timid nature, a revenge hatch from my first MM shiny, also a 4IV HA Vulpix ... with a Brave nature X__X. Then just now while looking for (and finding) a Timid shiny Braixen I also encountered a Pansear. 3 shinies in one day. Booyah.
  4. U

While looking for a TruAnt, I found a shiny Durant!
  5. U

So I just entered a new FS, my first fairy. A friend of mine has a shiny Swirlix with an Eviolite that destroys everything it touches, so I've been wanting one for some while now. Except I want to evolve it. And cuddle it in Amie. Shiny Slurpuff looks like a choco pie! Anyway, I'm in this FS for...
  6. U

I FINALLY found a shiny Timid Lampent! The (semi) perfect shiny Chandelure is really mine! I found one before but it had a Brave nature (ouch). The IV's aren't the best, but I already have a 6IV Chandelure, so nonetheless I'm really stoked!
  7. U

^Talk about the perfect Pokemon! Already made up your mind on what you're going to evolve it into?
  8. U

^ Yup! The odds of finding shinies has been doubled in X and Y (from about 8000 to about 4000), and in the Friend Safari the odds are even higher (about 500)! So happy hunting!
  9. U

On a roll here - just caught a shiny Gothorita. Those purple eyes are amazing!
  10. U

While I was looking for a HA Gligar in hordes, I found a shiny one! It's nature and ability are terrible, however, so it'll just be pretty living dex material. Nontheless I was so thrilled! Dead-center Gligar too! :D
Back
Top Bottom