Search results for query: *

1. UltraDoyle64924

Speculation What Pokemon Would You Like to See Get a Regional Variant?

Spiritomb is as much of a tomb now. Don't expect pokemon to reference the real world so critically.
  2. UltraDoyle64924

The point is gamefreak has been producing pokemon that look like tem tem creatures. I did not mention those pokemon because on paper they are okay. Even then a few of them are really bad like Overquil. Let's not forget Dialga and Palkia are iconic legendary mascots that got makeovers that no one...
  3. UltraDoyle64924

They're kinda awkward looking to me and I don't want anything like
  4. UltraDoyle64924

And I was steering the conversation with my "I'm not against a pegai pokemon" I have nothing much else to say
  5. UltraDoyle64924

1. I think you meant to refer to rodents in general 2. Of course fish species are very bountiful 3. Cats are popular pets though Meowth getting two regional forms makes separate cat pokemon less interesting :( 4. Same as 2 5. Same as 3 although horses can have different breeds canines are much...
  6. UltraDoyle64924

Lol I didn't say that did I? I said having an alicorn right after generation 8 would be puzzling. I did not say we have another alicorn pokemon. The Galar Ponyta line, along with Spectrier and Glastrier have already been introduced. Unlike generation 6 where we got a single line of fox pokemon.
  7. UltraDoyle64924

We really don't need a pokemon based on an alicorn so soon. The Devs behind Sword and Shield must really like horses after all. I think an alicorn would look akward unless it was very different then the five horses available in the aforementioned games
  8. UltraDoyle64924

No I wasn't mad nor would I place you below anyone else when it comes to speculation. But I do feel obliged to point out problems with a theory and that does not mean I want to put you down. Point is for Oddish it'll be a plant no matter what. And as for Gliscor talking about a hisuian form is...
  9. UltraDoyle64924

My guy legends has not come out and we're already making assumptions about it's new pokemon species. I don't know where you're pulling up that pokeballs were invented in 1925 but can you provide proof? Gamefreak always has an explanation for everything but that doesn't mean they won't try to...
  10. UltraDoyle64924

It's under the speculation board but ok Not only is Gliscor a sinnoh Pokemon already but scorpions don't live in tundras normally even Pokemon like fennekin make sense ( the fire type being because of its thermal ears)
  11. UltraDoyle64924

Its way too late for that because legends is almost out
  12. UltraDoyle64924

Yeahh we don't need more regional variants for kanto Pokemon especially if they're from a past time period. Gamefreak loves to reshape Kanto Pokemon at any wim. I mean we didn't need two mega evolutions for Charizard
  13. UltraDoyle64924

Those would'nt match their real world counterparts and why must Oddish lose it's grass typing? A regional Bellsprout would be cool especially if it was Grass/Psychic
  14. UltraDoyle64924

Mmm cats aren't known to be venomous if we must have another reginal Meowth I'd suggest a Ground type Meowth to parallel cats in ancient egypt. Ghost seems too uncanny seeing as it would clash in with the Yamask line. But personally I'd prefer regional variants for the Wingull line, Masquerain...
  15. UltraDoyle64924

Hmm we already got lots of ice type regional variants and Electric wouldn't work for Meowth because of Pikachu but maybe Ground if we're talking about cheetahs
Back
Top Bottom