Search results for query: *

1. UltraDoyle64924

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

The time gap between Legends and VS I suppose. If Gamefreak wants to play their cards right they won't cram in new features without a trade off. Of course we don't know anything about the development behind VS. I'm pretty shocked to see how good the game looks for beta footage. Only time will tell.
  2. UltraDoyle64924

Sort of like shellos. I'd be perfectly fine with that
  3. UltraDoyle64924

I suppose it's because dolphins are deemed very intelligent but then again so are most mammals. Water/Psychic is way too fanficy That's why I like to have high standards so please understand
  4. UltraDoyle64924

Facepalm A pokemon such as a dolphin would not be that satisfying if it turned into a separate animal. It has worked for starter Pokemon yet a dolphin pokemon would be very important to most of the fandom. This looks nice on paper but I'd much rather use a fully evolved dolphin pokemon.
  5. UltraDoyle64924

I'd rather a dolphin pokemon not be ruined by an old gimmick
  6. UltraDoyle64924

Pov : Gamefreak had enough money to invest in SV in the first place. Edit : I guess I should've elaborated. Gamefreak made little announcements compared to last year. At least not before pokemon day. With their experiements towards anime specials you could argue they're going for quality over...
  7. UltraDoyle64924

And marketing hisuian Pokemon and even newer forms would not work. Even with pokemon like Meltan being introduced in a remake of all titles, there was still a gap between Let's go and Sword and Shield. Convince me otherwise but Gamefreak has learned their lesson with introducing so much in a...
  8. UltraDoyle64924

Honestly we will not be getting regional forms if Hisuian Pokemon are transferrable. It's not really a pattern it's pure common sense. Whatever the star/fruit themes implies, that's the focus of this generation.
  9. UltraDoyle64924

All I can think of is Pirates of the Caribbean and Dora the explorer. I really dislike the gator. The duck is ok but it does look like a bath toy. I'm only fond of the cat.
  10. UltraDoyle64924

Hello I'm bob the tomato ( this is a reference to tomatoes being from Spain )
Back
Top Bottom