Search results for query: *

1. UltraInstinctPirateKing

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHDzBSr-ekM Just uploaded on thier main channel, a tour video for Kanto Likley tommorow, they'll do one for Johto, then Hoenn, etc. which lines up perfectly with ending right before Pokemon Day.
  2. UltraInstinctPirateKing

Dont know if it was pointed out, but the 2016 direct that announced Sun and Moon has been taken down from the US Nintendo channel, which usually indicated another direct coming soon.
  3. UltraInstinctPirateKing

Pokemon Queen has already touched the doorknob
  4. UltraInstinctPirateKing

Some ideas I had for names, (on the assumption that England is the region) Bound and Free (Because the Switch can be docked in place or played outside freely!) Future and Past (These are two big ones that havent been used yet, and fit England) Myth and Legend (These are two big ones that...
  5. UltraInstinctPirateKing

yes lol The menu is from Xd Gale of Darkness and the stage is Pokken also
  6. UltraInstinctPirateKing

I threw together a quick little concept of how I think Gen 8 could look (best case scenario) Take the models for Go and Lets GO and put on a background thats a sizeable leap from what we have now, similar to Pokken Tournament or Battle Revolution in HD. From what we've seen of TOWN (Which is...
  7. UltraInstinctPirateKing

There's a ton of new stuff they could announce on Pokemon Day, and then cover it in more detail over 5 days for the Q and A. I think everything points to a General Nintendo Direct on the 13th, so maybe they'll have a quick tease of Pokemon, and then baton pass to a Pokemon Direct on the 27th At...
  8. UltraInstinctPirateKing

Since there is some speculation on if Kalos could be included, If anyone is curious, here is a little mockup of an ingame map of a UK region, that includes Kalos. I can see Kalos adding new routes to further connect the regions as well. Overall the new games would be similar to scope in...
  9. UltraInstinctPirateKing

Hey all, I thought I'd share this little analysis article I wrote up following the development of Generation 8, from when it possible began, to now covering everything from old rumors to modern speculation. It's a pretty long read, but I hope you find something worthwhile within!
  10. UltraInstinctPirateKing

Hey Paul, been following your work for a while, Just wanna say you do some great stuff and I watch your channel with great interest, looking forward to seeing it grow as this gen progresses. It's almost a sure thing to me that we'll get the reveal this month, likely on Pokemon Day with a...
Back
Top Bottom