Search results for query: *

1. Unbeatable HoennMon

Preview SM029: Are You Going to Have a Nap-masyu in the Nemasyu Forest Too?

Often these episodes with ,,Exciting titles" are giant disappointment (like first visitation) - I hope it'll be nice, funny episode when we know more about Ash's companions, especially Mallow- it's a custom (from Indigo League to SM) ,,fillers" are the best episodes that i find simply nice to...
  2. Unbeatable HoennMon

It would be great to see an episode about Jessie in Alola. I used to love her appearances in OS, AG and BW and I'm curious about her personality in SM...especially cause I don't see her as an artist. I hope she will be here like OS or early Hoenn...you know...more focusing on battles and...
  3. Unbeatable HoennMon

Mallow definetely deserves it :D She has a potential to be the best SM character. Actually she shouldn't act like now- like Ash's fangirl. It's really annoying for me in SM that all girls behave like they would be members of Ash's fanclub...even Serena didn't show her admiration for Ash in such...
  4. Unbeatable HoennMon

So that's why Ash doesn't remember anything from last 20 years...simply this strange thing have eaten his memory- OK, I bought it :D
Back
Top Bottom