Search results for query: *

1. Unbeatable HoennMon

What do you think of Sun and Moon so far?

Of course you're right but: 1. Fact battles is not my cup of tea doesn't mean I don't like them at all 2. I used to like DP because of characters, plot, memories and atmosphere- for me, it is third and last part of ,,original" story. 3. BW is simply weird- I'm not sure what to say about it. XY...
  2. Unbeatable HoennMon

Actually battles is absolutely not my cup of tea so I'm really glad about SM but of course I appreciate your opinions. @Kairyu I did the same but during XY. SM is the first series since 2010 I can watch without getting bored. I think it's important for writers to make all fans happy- it's all...
  3. Unbeatable HoennMon

Personally, I'd love to watch more episodes focusing on Ash's companion who are the best group in this Anime I've ever seen (group- 5 persons). I hope Mallow, Lillie and others will get a full episode just like Sophocles did :D
  4. Unbeatable HoennMon

Of course...Alexa, Cilan...I know. But for me...there is something...mysterious...strange...DIFFERENT in XY...maybe it's just an atmosphere but...now after M20 trailer I think XY was a temporary period- time to forget about the past and to prepare to M20 Universe- it would explain why they...
  5. Unbeatable HoennMon

He said Piplup- not Dawn's Piplup. @Hidden Mew I'm glad to see another person who likes SM :D Except of characters (I prefer Sophocles and Mallow to Lana) I totally agree with you. I think SM is so good cause this season is the first one which shows us private life of Ash and his companions-...
  6. Unbeatable HoennMon

@martianmister Actually he did mention them. AG- he told May and Max about Misty. When they saw her, they said: ,,We heard a lot about you"! DP- Dawn knows who May was...she even asked her about Max. What is more, Brock and Ash told her about Misty too. BW- Iris and Cilan found it was...
  7. Unbeatable HoennMon

Ohhh questions... 1 M20Universe is only the universe created for this film or SM is the same world? 2 Why Ash dindn't mention any of his companions since 2013? 3. In XY Ash said something about Piplup- which one- Dawn's or Makoto's? 4. Did writers want to forget about the past during making XY...
  8. Unbeatable HoennMon

It means after Johto he became an ordinary, boring character who didn'T do anything special- in OS Gary, besides with Brock and Misty, was the most powerful, independent character. @VTP-Dawkins93 You're NOT alone- I think current Ash id the best Ash since...maybe even 2004/05. It's just good to...
  9. Unbeatable HoennMon

There is a problem with M20- it's different universe so it is hard to say if SM is related to M20.
  10. Unbeatable HoennMon

@Mikuri I think sometimes it's better when character is undeveloped than when it's developed bad...like Gary. @GoldenUmi When it comes to me, you're right- I like SM cause it's totally opposite of XY, (The best mix of comedy and adventures was OS, but AG and DP also weren't bad at this, I...
  11. Unbeatable HoennMon

@may-serena-dawn I think the same- I really enjoy this season cause it is funny- it is something you can watch when you're tired and need some rest- and maybe reminds me a little bit my beloved OS :D @SerenaToAlola @QueenEevee I think Delia would do it sooner :D
  12. Unbeatable HoennMon

I agree with your every single word and couldn't agree more :D About episodes, Ash's character, art style...shortly- this season is so...funny, nice to watch...And this is what i love in Pokemon :D As you said- 6 main characters in SM are handled much better than 4 in XY- maybe because XY...
  13. Unbeatable HoennMon

When it comes to undeveloped plot- I totally agree with you- but I fell SM is not about breathtaking actions and stories...I feel it's something to watch just 4 fun ( that's why I've been waiting for XY's ending- too much about plot, nothing about fun :D ). Actually, sometimes...maybe...this...
  14. Unbeatable HoennMon

I agree- show can't satisfy everybody. It depends what you expect from the show- you're into battles and plot so it's clear you're not SM fan. I want the Anime to be funny and nice to watch- so I find SM as fresh air after difficult years with BW and XY (honestly- these series were totally...
  15. Unbeatable HoennMon

About TRio- I really appreciate their own episodes- they're so...hmmm how to put it...classic there. I also love their relationship with Bewear. And episodes focused on Ash's companions- for me it' really important thing and actually makes this series more interesting, cause there are five of...
  16. Unbeatable HoennMon

So, what do you think about SM? You find this series boring/interesting, better/worse than previous series? You think it's nice to watch? Or maybe watching this is a chore for you? Personally- this is the best season since 2010, maybe plot isn't extremely addictive but it's just nice to watch...
Back
Top Bottom