Search results for query: *

1. U

What video games are you playing now?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I've been having a hard time breaking away from it ever since I got it.
  2. U

Pokemon Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby, which I am enjoying so far.
  3. U

Currently, I have been focusing on Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Golden Sun. I have almost cleared the second game, whereas I have barely begun the other two.
  4. U

Right now, I'm working on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Kingdom Hearts 3D, and Fire Emblem(GBA). I find all three of them to be even remotely enjoyable and I think it may take a while before I clear all of them.
  5. U

I'm currently playing Pokemon Puzzle League, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, and Mega Man Anniversary Collection. I am probably going to beat the third one soon...
  6. U

I am going through Sonic Heroes and Epic Mickey right now. They aren't perfect, but they still show potential.
  7. U

I'm currently replaying Kingdom Hearts II on Proud Mode (the hard setting). It's kind of giving me a run for my money when compared to Standard Mode (the normal setting). Even if there are difficulty spikes at times, I'm enjoying this playthrough of the game.
Back
Top Bottom