Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

A Poisoned Suicune, ironic, when it's stated that it can purify any kind of polluted water. Those poachers don't seem very competent, leaving an opening for Gou to throw a Monster Ball.
  2. Unireon

I don't like the Digda line. Personal preferences. I've made my mind, I'll watch this one and how does it develop the plot and characters.
  3. Unireon

I'm grateful for that. But I won't like him getting Yungerer, it's one of my favourites. I skipped last episode, no regrets. I'm doubting on this one..... Thanks to the preview with spoiler/bait.
  4. Unireon

The whole issue is how promotion is being handled. Maybe tease wasn't the right word, they're just provoking the fans. I highly doubt that they didn't know what reactions that preview would cause. Yeah, there are some banned Pokemon there. Roadblocks for Gou? Seems like the ban on Yungerer have...
  5. Unireon

Well, all my hopes got crushed.... I wished for the return of the Suicune from Johto, Minaki reappearing.... At this point I don't care if Gou catches it or not. Everything was ruined by that preview. The capture is undermined by the spoiler/bait, what makes me upset is how the producers are...
  6. Unireon

Legendaries as Collectibles..... Where have I heard something similar.... Oh, right. The Collector from the Second Movie.... As a plus, he also started with something Mew-related. I'd really like a call-back to the fourth movie..... Or Minaki reappearing, even as an opponent for Satoshi. I...
Back
Top Bottom