Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Anime & Manga General Discussion

It's been a fun ride, except for the latter part of Journeys, that left me such fond memories; but I may not be coming back. A Pokemon Anime without Satoshi doesn't have a reason to be or be watched to me. The End of an Era, isn't it? Hope that I will always have Doraemon and Nintama, or...
  2. Unireon

There is also the fact that Satoshi doesn't know better due to his 'Ghost' father. The cycle of parental absenteeism and neglect will continue across the generations. Regarding the possible new Anime; having Satoshi as a mentor may be an interesting plot, just make him take Haruto under his...
  3. Unireon

Time to be controversial! There was not any kiss in that moment. She tried, got rejected. Nobody would change my mind, ever! Good night, everyone.
  4. Unireon

In 2022 Anipoke lay in ruins, inexplicable breaches of pacing plaguing its run, many of those being either fillers or clipshows. Anyway, when they appeared in the middle of a supposedly important Arc about a tournament....... When you believe that they couldn't do worse, the staff does his...
  5. Unireon

I won't believe in anything that that cretin leaker may say. Being right or playing riddles doesn't give anyone the right to be a bastard. Iris should have returned once, and not as a Champion. Since that role was forced into her, and doesn't sit well with her BW characterization. And she...
  6. Unireon

It is not that winning could change or prove something. But this is mostly about the fact that their 'rivalry', forced/rushed or not, revolved around Gekkouga vs Lizardon. That was the thing of Satoshi and that person, it is too iconic to be ignored. Not bringing Gekkouga back for the battle...
  7. Unireon

How dare they plan a Satoshi vs That guy without Gekkouga! Would those writers really have the nerve to make such escenario happen. Lucario or any of its teammates won't fill that spot, neither deserve it. I apologise, but just thinking it had made me real pissed.
  8. Unireon

Particularly the latter, poor Bakufuun gets little to none anime appearances. At least they are trying with Laglarge, giving it to Mikuri was a nice move. I just wish that he may Mega Evolve it, even if it is unlikely. I'd rather have more Hoenn, and a bit of Sinnoh, representation. Jukain...
  9. Unireon

And add more confusion to the audience. Almost nobody in the West knew about her Fukamaru, while it was mostly forgotten in the East. Besides; it would be too forced, like Kibago evolving offscreen. Iris already fulfilled her purpose, she is not needed anymore and shouldn't reappear. I like...
  10. Unireon

Making Satoshi and Koharu the main focus would have addressed both issues. Having the Dual-Protagonist schtick and equal female representation. And they could have worked on something different and more fleshed out for her to do. I never minded that Takeshi was just there, since Satoshi and...
  11. Unireon

Adding all the good ideas/plots that got dropped, wasted or mangled. Though, I'd have liked to see Masaru as well. The trend of Male PCs getting overlooked/neglected still pisses me off. Hoping that S&V would feature both Protagonists, and Satoshi.
  12. Unireon

It is not totally out of consideration, Gou getting a Kalos Starter in a little sequence with Eureka or even offscreen. Taking into account the fact that Keromatsu is a Pokemon the series has already given a big role before. No matter if the two-parter should be about Satoshi, and Citron in the...
  13. Unireon

Well, Gou was very prone to catch any Pokemon that crossed his path. That aspect has been toned down, and it is appreciated. But there is still the risk of his contribution being the bare minimum during the raid, and still getting Freezer. While Shigeru carried the battle, with Satoshi and even...
  14. Unireon

More breaks incoming? Then Journeys isn't going to have the thirty-something episodes people were predicting. I am not surprised at all, stopped after the third one, relieved instead. Really wishing for this mess to be done swiftly and jump into the Citeria region with Scarlet and Violet The...
  15. Unireon

Such an undignified treatment. No Pokemon deserve to be restricted to mere cameos, even those that were banned.
  16. Unireon

And even those are focused very sparsely and lack significant, due to being rushed, development, for any Starter. Galar as a whole got the short end of the stick.
  17. Unireon

What if all the battles from now on are 1v1? Some people are already discussing that possibility, saying that it came from a staff member.
  18. Unireon

And they can still botch it even more, by making Satoshi win. Due to plot-armour and a DeM, like the If this happens; well, I am going to laugh instead of getting upset.
  19. Unireon

I am aware of that fact, I was being dramatic. A World Tour Series that gives good focus to the New Region, isn't it oxymoronic? It would be better if they dial back to the Classic Formula or use the SM approach. Though; I still feel bad for Galar, its characters and Pokemon.
  20. Unireon

I would totally support this; especially if it leads to a Ninth Gen Eeveelution, something that people are already asking for. Nope, not that again. More shoulder-warmers/props. What is wrong with that person?
Back
Top Bottom