Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

More baiting. They're overdoing it and it's getting old and tiring. I just want to watch what they'd do. Give it to Gou, fine. Give it to Koharu, ok. Reconcile it with its trainer, new and good. If they rehash the Monozu plot, reference to Iris, hilarious and excellent. Really, I'm excited to...
  2. Unireon

What if they get more bad-ideas during their 'break'? I think that they just wanted another excuse to laze around.
  3. Unireon

I've never felt that anything, beyond the six first episodes, in this series was properly planned; there are no hints nor build-up. All seems rather improvised or thrown randomly, given Journeys' episodic nature and lazy approach from the staff.
  4. Unireon

I'm starting to doubt that the monkey's trainer is a Cotd/new recurring character..... But I'm still against of the overused mistreated Pokemon capture, even if it belongs to the TRio.
  5. Unireon

So..... They've already admited that they're lazy/stingy.....
  6. Unireon

It seems that they haven't learnt anything from the last incident..... Let's add controversy to this series' long list of mistakes/bad decisions.
  7. Unireon

Back to the seiyuu issues.... The Pokedex has always been voiced by the seiyuu of a major character, except in Sinnoh where it shared with a recurrent one instead. Not counting SM, because there it was a character in itself..... And yes, it can be really annoying in cases when you try to...
  8. Unireon

Those were a series of word-chains using those species' Japanese names.
  9. Unireon

Yeah. If they don't go the reconcile monkey and trainer route. Having it appear sporadically could open the way to some interesting scenarios. Being a recurring character is better than joining the oblivion-zone/main cast.
  10. Unireon

No Hop, please. Only-son Dande for once. Joke aside. Still seems unlikely too, nothing seems to indicate that Hop exists in the anime continuity.
  11. Unireon

I insist on the monkey going back to its trainer, specially if said person was neglectful and goes through a change of heart. That'd be something new. Instead of the overused Abandoned/Mistreated Pokemon capture plot. But I will laugh if the writers manage to do a rehash of the Tyltto/Monozu...
  12. Unireon

Don't get me wrong, I didn't want the monkey going to either Satoshi or Gou. Knowing that it already has a trainer, better if it returned to them. And some people think that the anime will be more appreciated near the end of its run..... But seeing how more bad decisions are being made, I'm...
  13. Unireon

Ok, so now Gou is not only representing Pokemon Go.... But Pokemon Sleep too..... Which other apps will he represent in future episodes?
  14. Unireon

Make a Shout-out to Kimetsu no Yaiba! Nothing else, I never believed in Satoshi getting it. That ending, besides being the worst one ever, was just making word-chains with the names of those Pokemon.
  15. Unireon

I don't want a rehash of the old 'Lost/Abandoned Starter' plot.... For once, make said Starter and its trainer reconcile/reconect and try again being together. But if the writers want to add it to the Main Cast, well Gou is there. Yes, I think Eleson/Strinder is a much more appealing option for...
  16. Unireon

I'm relieved that Satoshi isn't getting the monkey. Hikozaru 2.0, Grass-type this time, sounds brilliant..... (Clap) Yeah, who's the irresponsible/abusive trainer?
Back
Top Bottom