Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

In the case of retool. They may end up not using the scenes depicted on that magazine. And drop the reuse of that catch attempt gag.
  2. Unireon

No one knows what will happen. And this thread is filled with just conjectures; beside the possibility of Iris returning, nothing is remotely close to reality. I think that we need a new thread, a blank slate, to start once again; with more facts this time.
  3. Unireon

Unless they retool or cancel it. They've done both things before. But not knowing the date or number is weird.
  4. Unireon

It was teased so soon. The episode may be airing in June, July or even August. Who knows how many breaks will the staff take in the next months. Shouldn't this thread be closed since it's fake?
  5. Unireon

Then what was the point of teasing it so soon. I'm talking about the magazine scans. This series only promises, creates hype and almost never delivers. I understand why people are getting so fed up with it. And again, where are the staff aiming at...
  6. Unireon

Will they take a break for Golden Week? Many anime air new episodes during those days, even some related to one of the holidays. Mostly Children's Day. Anipoke attempted to do that during Kanto, but the hiatus after the 'Shock' prevented it.
  7. Unireon

Unless the main focus is having Gou battle, just like the last episode featuring a reunion, instead of Satoshi..... Kairyuu vs Flygon. While Satoshi just sits and cheers. After being teased, mercilessly, by them.
  8. Unireon

Well. I still don't like Iris so much. But a battle looks interesting. Maybe Iris and Gou will join forces to bully Satoshi by spamming 'kodomo ne'. If they're going to drop something, then Uonoragon goes with Iris, Okorizaru treatment. Unlike it, Kairyuu isn't a flat character.
Back
Top Bottom