Search results for query: *

1. Unireon

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

I wanted Erezun for Satoshi.... We got Riolu and it was a total disaster. This week there was an improvement. Except for the setting up for this episode, as the hungry bastard is still so nasty. I won't like it if that pest changes after being caught, due to the vibes it sends and not being...
  2. Unireon

And I don't want a baby being sidelined or treated just as a gag-mon or something for Gou to carry around. Dakuma is a bad choice too, due to its need for battles. That's in its nature and Gou won't provide that because battling is not his schtick. Look, at this point it's very clear that...
  3. Unireon

Having the change happening within this episode is way too convenient and out of the blue. They haven't given any reason to like that pest and all the motives to loathe it. I expected that today's episode could, at least, gave us a small glimpse of it undergoing development. But its jerkish...
  4. Unireon

After what that pest did today.... No way I'm going to believe that there's a bond.
  5. Unireon

Offscreen development. Invalidated. This feels terrible.
  6. Unireon

I won't count bond-development that happened off-screen. Like any flashbacks or montages of the TRio's moments with Morpeko, that didn't happen in a previous episode. I agree that there's an abusive/toxic relationship going there. And I'm baffled at how the summary was worded.
  7. Unireon

I wanted them to get rid of that pest.
  8. Unireon

Will this bring back the Nyarth's delusions? I was hoping that Morpeko got thrown into jail in the Suspect Pikachu episode.
Back
Top Bottom